The vote is in and we have NFL in Las Vegas.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

InnovatedMind

NO MA'AM President
Name
Joe
HECK YAH!!!

No more Oakland Raider fans! WOOT!

Plus, Las Vegas is probably THE place to have an NFL team.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Good for them! Now IF only the Chargers would decide to stay in San Diego I'd really be happy!(y);):D

Ram65

Legend
Send the Chargers up to Oakland.

Makes a lot of sense. I think it's good all around except the fans in Oakland. They seemed to be crazy but, very loyal.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I still think it's fucking stupid. Las Vegas is probably going to have shit fans as well. They've never had a professional team in general and now they have damn football and hockey team. I hate relocation so fucking much.

fearsomefour

Legend
Kind of sad really. Great fans in Oakland.....
Tommy Boy will get to enjoy the usual Nevada luke warm to everything population. A great destination for fans of the teams playing the Raiders however....fly to Vegas for the weekend including watching your team, pretty sweet.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Looks like the Chargers have alienated their San Diego fan base, and they will not gain Raider fans over to them..Vegas is too d@mn close for their (Raiders) fanbase to not follow them..Maybe the Chargers should move to San Antonio?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Kind of sad really. Great fans in Oakland.....
Tommy Boy will get to enjoy the usual Nevada luke warm to everything population. A great destination for fans of the teams playing the Raiders however....fly to Vegas for the weekend including watching your team, pretty sweet.
Be careful insulting us Nevadans there sir!

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Seems like the league is setup perfect for expansion now

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Stay off I-15 on Sunday Raider home games. :sleepz::rant:

Yep lol. Gonna avoid the strip as well on Raider home game weekends, as it's gonna look like a damn Halloween bomb went off. But it's going to bring in a lot of traffic and business to the city to have not only the Raiders but the Knights as well.

Cool time to live in Vegas, even if I do hate da Raiduhs.

Psycho_X

Legend
Wonder if they'll allow betting on home games

A slot machine on the back of every seat with interactive consoles to place bets on every plays outcome. Just swipe the plastic!

But at least there will be a lot of transient fans visiting Vegas for the traveling Raiders fans to stab.

giphy.gif