The View From Section 201

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram65

Legend
By rule there's no pass interference on the outside guy when a team shows punt. http://operations.nfl.com/the-rules/2015-nfl-rulebook/ See Section 5: "Note 3: Whenever a team presents an apparent punting formation and until the ball is kicked, defensive acts that normally constitute pass interference are permitted against the end man on the line of scrimmage ... provided that the acts do not constitute illegal holding."

I'm not sure of the interpretation of this rule and neither were the announcers. I can't remember if he held B Marquez or just pushed him. Strange rule if they allow hitting a player attempting to catch a pass on any down.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I'm not going to go back and watch any part of that garbage game, but from my memory I think JJ just lost his footing. I don't think it was PI.

except Boldins hands were on his back. It looked like enough of a push to call PI to me.