LEGEND The Video Games Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Holy crap! I upgraded a scoped pipe pistol from 40 to 61 damage last night and was very pleased with myself.

But 282 damage?!! I've got a way to go before I get to that point. What level are you at Mojo?
I'm at Lvl 78 and having a blast.
You've just got to put perks into the Gun Nut under Intelligence so you can put in some serious weapon upgrades. It takes some time.

I gave Cait a suped up incendiary mini gun and we went Raider hunting. Eventually i just stopped to watch. Lol.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
I'm at Lvl 78 and having a blast.
You've just got to put perks into the Gun Nut under Intelligence so you can put in some serious weapon upgrades. It takes some time.

I gave Cait a suped up incendiary mini gun and we went Raider hunting. Eventually i just stopped to watch. Lol.

I'm still only at 15 or 16 so long way to go.

Speaking of companions, I love dogmeat obviously but he's constantly under my feet and blocking my way through doors or out of tight corners. When a mine is about to go off in my face that really isn't helpful.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Faced this guy about a week ago. Seriously one of the tougher opponents I've faced. I spent about an hour trying to kill this bastard and finally got him with a shitload of mines. It just kept coming!

Last edited:

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I'm still only at 15 or 16 so long way to go.

Speaking of companions, I love dogmeat obviously but he's constantly under my feet and blocking my way through doors or out of tight corners. When a mine is about to go off in my face that really isn't helpful.
Lol.
I can't stand Dogmeat for reasons exactly as you said. He's a pain in the ass!

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Got a PS4 last month, been playing a lot of Metal Gear Solid V. The game is pretty much 90% filler but it's a great introduction to people new to the series. Don't expect to the play the game like Call of Duty, it punishes you well for that and rewards you significantly if you play with stealth, which is my preference for gaming in general.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
My tribute to the LA Rams. The subtitle is purely coincidental

CajmzlGVIAA3t7Z.jpg

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
A Pokemon update: I have all of the Pokemon that I could ever want or need with the exception of a few legends. I'm feeling quite good now.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Got Far Cry Primal today.

Lots of things to do, I'm a little overwhelmed right now and where to even go. But its fun. Night mode is amazing tho. It feels like your on Pandora (from Avatar). The forest almost looks bioluminescent and you have to be real careful b/c you can get attacked by predators more easily.

bluecoconuts

Legend
This is the game I'm most excited about... Love a great story, and Naughty Dog knows how to make a complete game with a great story.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Finally finished the witcher 3. Feel like I got a monkey off my back! Saving the dlc for later need a break. So it's back to fallout 4 as my main game and I'll be playing Life is strange in chunks on my days off. Played the first episode of life and really the like the story so far.

Memento

Name
Jemma
Pokemon has announced new games for this year! Pokemon Sun and Moon.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Anyone play Overwatch on PC? Game is fun as fuck but you'll have a lot of salty moments on solo queue when the team is garbage.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
I have a couple friends trying to get me to buy over watch. Sounds like fun but I get bored of multiplayer games pretty fast.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Going through mass effect from the beginning. Already rage quit for the day lol. Will get back at it this week. Spent an hour fighting my way through a planet. Then cut scene for boss fight, cut scene ends and I literally take one step and start changing weapons.....and I'm dead, one shot kill. Fkn bs.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Going through mass effect from the beginning. Already rage quit for the day lol. Will get back at it this week. Spent an hour fighting my way through a planet. Then cut scene for boss fight, cut scene ends and I literally take one step and start changing weapons.....and I'm dead, one shot kill. Fkn bs.

Which boss?

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Which boss?
No one big. On the planet where it isn't open world and linear trying to find missing person at refinery. My shields were out at the moment. Just annoying making it all the way there then getting fucked in the ass.

Memento

Name
Jemma
No one big. On the planet where it isn't open world and linear trying to find missing person at refinery. My shields were out at the moment. Just annoying making it all the way there then getting freaked in the ass.

What kind of player are you? Do you focus on tech, biotics, or weapons?