LEGEND The Video Games Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
You know, I'm really tempted to get Fallout now. I've never really played, but those settlements/RPGs always have appealed to me.

Anyway, Pokemon news. I've gotten my master ball in Alpha Sapphire, so all I need to do is transfer Pokemon, restart the game, and do the whole thing again. No problem with the Exp. Share being as broken as it is. My hack deleted itself, so I lost all of my files on there. I had gotten very far as well, which rather sucks. Planning on starting a different type of Nuzlocke on Y when I can get Pokemon off. It's called a Haremlocke, and it's as zany as it sounds. :D

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Also love that in fallout 4 I've got about 20 hours play time and haven't even gone to diamond city for the first time yet to continue the main story.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
I've been playing fallout 4, I still haven't really figured out how to get more people to my settlement other than the ones who came with me from Cambridge and I haven't really figured out how to upgrade my weapons. I've been able to add a thing or two, but nothing to make them very powerful. Other than that, I love this game, it's tremendous. I do wish we could play as different types of people, ie the bad guy, nice guy, average guy, etc.

I also highly recommend it to anyone who's a Fallout or Elder Scrolls fan, it's just the best, really is

My wife is buying me Fallout 4 for Christmas and I can't wait. I've never played any of the others for some reason but I'm excited for this one.

I've been playing Madden 15 mainly over the last few months. I keep taking the Rams to the Superbowl but losing. I am playing on All Madden difficulty level though.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Rented Fallout 4 and keep getting killed randomly while exploring. I've never played the previous iterations and the whole PIPboy thing and perks is confusing the hell out of me. I need to check out some tutorials or something. Fun gameplay so far though.

Memento

Name
Jemma
Ugh, I so want to play Fallout 4 now. I've damn near played the shit out of Shadow of Mordor.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Lvl 64 in Fallout 4. Some screenshots...
57989_10207916950258669_5517271547324654482_n.jpg

12376828_10207916958538876_103585290084833658_n.jpg

1469800_10207916970299170_8579447407698013480_n.jpg

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
I got fallout 4 for Christmas and I'm loving it. It looks great and there's so much to do. I'm only at level 7 so still early days.

My only criticism is that it doesn't really tell you how to do some things. Like the VATS thing for shooting stuff. I'd seen it in YouTube videos so I knew it existed but don't recall the game telling me how to use it or even which button to press to bring the damn thing up in the first place.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I got fallout 4 for Christmas and I'm loving it. It looks great and there's so much to do. I'm only at level 7 so still early days.

My only criticism is that it doesn't really tell you how to do some things. Like the VATS thing for shooting stuff. I'd seen it in YouTube videos so I knew it existed but don't recall the game telling me how to use it or even which button to press to bring the damn thing up in the first place.
Which platform are you on?

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
With the holidays I haven't had much time to really get into fallout, so I just stuck with playing battlefront here and there. With that said I'm starting a vacation on the 1st and should be able to get some work done!

I have 24 hours in, level 18 and I'm on the main story mission were you have to find Valentine.
Joined the brotherhood so far and have a good number of settlements.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
If there was multiplayer some how that thing would one shot me in to oblivion... I want it!!
The ammo is very scarce because no one uses it and i haven't found any other weapon that uses it (2MM electromagnetic charges) but most ammo vendors carry a small supply on hand.

Memento

Name
Jemma
If you guys want an awesome independent-made game on Steam for ten dollars...I recommend Undertale. You'll fall in love with the characters, especially since this game completely turns the idea of grinding in RPGs on its head.

Also hoping to play Fallout 4 blind when I get it. I've never played a Fallout game before. Wish me luck.