LEGEND The Video Games Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bluecoconuts

Legend
EA released information on NHL16 today. Looks like they're brining a bunch of old features back.

They're also including mascots and playoff beards (finally)....

No word on editing player ratings, but hopefully they do. I wish the next gen consoles would allow custom music, but they need to update their software first.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
EA released information on NHL16 today. Looks like they're brining a bunch of old features back.

They're also including mascots and playoff beards (finally)....

No word on editing player ratings, but hopefully they do. I wish the next gen consoles would allow custom music, but they need to update their software first.

Still not buying no matter what.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Still not buying no matter what.

They'll need to earn back my money, that's for sure. I got Madden for the first time after years, and it wasn't worth it, so I won't he getting it again. NHL will need to wow me more than what I'm seeing so far. If I hear there are issues with AI like 15 no dice. All the mascots and beards in the world won't sell me the game.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
They'll need to earn back my money, that's for sure. I got Madden for the first time after years, and it wasn't worth it, so I won't he getting it again. NHL will need to wow me more than what I'm seeing so far. If I hear there are issues with AI like 15 no dice. All the mascots and beards in the world won't sell me the game.

I'm really enjoying Madden 15. I get the impression I'm in the minority, certainly on here anyway.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Finally beat dragon age inquisition last night, really enjoyed the game.

Now bring on the Witcher 3.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
Finally beat dragon age inquisition last night, really enjoyed the game.

Now bring on the Witcher 3.

I've got dragon age on Xbox one but couldn't get into it at all. I chose one of the big horned dudes but found the fighting to be very one dimensional (hold RT basically). I'm wondering if other character types are more interesting.

I also think I might be guilty of expecting it to basically be remastered skyrim. Maybe I should go back and give it another chance.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
I've got dragon age on Xbox one but couldn't get into it at all. I chose one of the big horned dudes but found the fighting to be very one dimensional (hold RT basically). I'm wondering if other character types are more interesting.

I also think I might be guilty of expecting it to basically be remastered skyrim. Maybe I should go back and give it another chance.

Yeah I'd try a Mage if I were you. I played as a warrior as well and they are just meant to be tanks taking all the damage. It gets better once you get more skills and as the game gets harder you take control of your other guys a bit more so that adds to it.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
I just told my wife that when fallout 4 comes out be ready for me to not be available for 3-4 days at least.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Just bought a GTX 970 from Amazon. It came with Arkham Knight and Witcher 3. I'm going to be indisposed for a while after thursday when it gets delivered.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I just bought The Witcher. It has some pretty damn good reviews. I look forward to playing it.

I still can't wait for an Elder Scrolls VI. I'm sure it will be epic

bluecoconuts

Legend
Just bought a GTX 970 from Amazon. It came with Arkham Knight and Witcher 3. I'm going to be indisposed for a while after thursday when it gets delivered.

My girlfriend wants to get Witcher 3, I think she's planning on getting it while I pickup Dying Light. I've heard a lot of really good things about Witcher.

Then I gotta start building my new computer, make sure its ready for Fallout, Star Citizen, and the rest of the big games on the way. It'll be nice to max Arma again too.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Witcher 3 is awesome so far. If not a little overwhelming... The first area seems like it's a decent size, then I got to the 2nd area looked at my map and just turned the game off for the night lol. It's huge, probably twice the size. I've heard it's not even the largest area in the game either.

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
Witcher 3 is awesome so far. If not a little overwhelming... The first area seems like it's a decent size, then I got to the 2nd area looked at my map and just turned the game off for the night lol. It's huge, probably twice the size. I've heard it's not even the largest area in the game either.

Did you play 1 or 2? I've never played either so am apprehensive about diving in.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Did you play 1 or 2? I've never played either so am apprehensive about diving in.

I've only played 2 before hand with the 360 remake. They said they would do the same for 1 but never did. They made it so you don't really have to play the first 2 though other some back story on characters. Unless you are using a pc then you can bring your saved over and it changes some stuff. On ps4 you get a little scene where you pick what happened since you can't bring saves over.