LEGEND The Video Games Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
I know you can lock on, but it really doesn't help worth crap as you say. Damn camera system. So think your right on it not working worth a darn.

Thanks for the nice comments by the way!

Agree that with just a few tweaks will be utterly amazing.

If my psp wasn't broken I'd go and play crisis core again, game should be remade for ps4(along with VII). Now that would be amazing!

Dude I just dug my psp out just to play it. Started a new game and loving it. The story is so damn good!! A remake would be amazing. How is Crisis core not on the psn though?? Drives me nuts.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Dude I just dug my psp out just to play it. Started a new game and loving it. The story is so damn good!! A remake would be amazing. How is Crisis core not on the psn though?? Drives me nuts.
lol thats awesome man!!! Story is amazing, i mean seriously, utterly awesome. Most FF's dont have as good of story lines(a few come close or on same level) but they are still at the least very good. probably why I take so many breaks from Type-0.

Agree even without a remake it should be on psn, its really a no brainer, dont see why they havent done it.

*now im sad since I cant play crisis core...I am seriously uber jealous.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
lol thats awesome man!!! Story is amazing, i mean seriously, utterly awesome. Most FF's dont have as good of story lines(a few come close or on same level) but they are still at the least very good. probably why I take so many breaks from Type-0.

Agree even without a remake it should be on psn, its really a no brainer, dont see why they havent done it.

*now im sad since I cant play crisis core...I am seriously uber jealous.

It's defiantly in my top 5 of the final fantasy games. Sorry man...

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
It's defiantly in my top 5 of the final fantasy games. Sorry man...

No worries man, glad someone gets to enjoy it and loves it as much as I do. Definitely in my top 5 as well. I'd say #3 or #4 on my list. An HD remake for ps4....that could challenge #2. Though I think XV will challenge #2, and am hoping will challenge #1......

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
No worries man, glad someone gets to enjoy it and loves it as much as I do. Definitely in my top 5 as well. I'd say #3 or #4 on my list. An HD remake for ps4....that could challenge #2. Though I think XV will challenge #2, and am hoping will challenge #1......

I think it will challenge for a top spot. What's your top 5? Mine is 7, 8, Crisis Core, 10, and 9. 6 would be there but I in I've never finished it... I got really far and my save file corrupted. I've never been able to go back and play it.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I think it will challenge for a top spot. What's your top 5? Mine is 7, 8, Crisis Core, 10, and 9. 6 would be there but I in I've never finished it... I got really far and my save file corrupted. I've never been able to go back and play it.

I'd say my top 5 are(in order): 7, 10, Crisis Core, 8, 11(many didnt like it, but I think the new battle system is what did it for me). 3,4 and 9 were in consideration. Didnt love the animation in 9 though.

Sorry to hear about 6.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
I'd say my top 5 are(in order): 7, 10, Crisis Core, 8, 11(many didnt like it, but I think the new battle system is what did it for me). 3,4 and 9 were in consideration. Didnt love the animation in 9 though.

Sorry to hear about 6.

Oh man the DS remake of 4... So good. I have the complete collection for the psp but haven't played the 2 sequels. Didn't play 11 (or 14) because I can't really get into mmos. Also I hate the monthly fee. Not sure I'll ever get over 6... Some day I'll go back to it. On that same card I had a ff7 game file were I did all the extra stuff (master materia, gold chocobo, both weapons killed) was also corrupted. I may have shed a tear.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Oh man the DS remake of 4... So good. I have the complete collection for the psp but haven't played the 2 sequels. Didn't play 11 (or 14) because I can't really get into mmos. Also I hate the monthly fee. Not sure I'll ever get over 6... Some day I'll go back to it. On that same card I had a ff7 game file were I did all the extra stuff (master materia, gold chocobo, both weapons killed) was also corrupted. I may have shed a tear.
Had meant 12, not 11. For some reason I always switch them around. Never got to play 11 cause was to broke lol. 14 I did play but hated the battle system. I think it was due to playing Tera online for a few years and the battle system for that MMO is amazing. FF14 a realm reborn couldnt compare so quit it after a few months. Hate the monthly fee shit as well, would have to be an amazing game for me to pay that, which it is not. The story line and quests seem great, just not the battle system, which is a huge thing for me.

Damn man, that really blows about the corrupted files. I downloaded 7 from psn on my ps3 and did everything, got everything since my ps2 and memory card are dust in the wind(no idea what happened to them, figure my mom threw them out). I'd suggest you do that if you can. much safer choice than the memory cards lol.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Had meant 12, not 11. For some reason I always switch them around. Never got to play 11 cause was to broke lol. 14 I did play but hated the battle system. I think it was due to playing Tera online for a few years and the battle system for that MMO is amazing. FF14 a realm reborn couldnt compare so quit it after a few months. Hate the monthly fee crap as well, would have to be an amazing game for me to pay that, which it is not. The story line and quests seem great, just not the battle system, which is a huge thing for me.

Damn man, that really blows about the corrupted files. I downloaded 7 from psn on my ps3 and did everything, got everything since my ps2 and memory card are dust in the wind(no idea what happened to them, figure my mom threw them out). I'd suggest you do that if you can. much safer choice than the memory cards lol.

Ahh I see. I may have bought a Ps2 and 12 a few months ago because it's the only one after 7 I haven't beat. I also may have bought 7 and 8 on the psn just in case.... Plus I needed it on my psp and then eventually my vita. Still have the original discs though.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Ahh I see. I may have bought a Ps2 and 12 a few months ago because it's the only one after 7 I haven't beat. I also may have bought 7 and 8 on the psn just in case.... Plus I needed it on my psp and then eventually my vita. Still have the original discs though.

thats a lot of maybe lol. That's a lot of good insurance to make sure not to lose anything

I might still have the original discs to 7 and 8. Had to store a bunch of my stuff at my friends parents house he was looking after. Not sure if he threw all my shit out or not though.

I do however have a ff7 demo cd on display on my book shelf. That is one of my favorite treasures. Actually stole it from my friends brother about 15 years ago after he left for college lol. He left it behind so obviously didn't mean as much to him as it did to me.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
thats a lot of maybe lol. That's a lot of good insurance to make sure not to lose anything

I might still have the original discs to 7 and 8. Had to store a bunch of my stuff at my friends parents house he was looking after. Not sure if he threw all my crap out or not though.

I do however have a ff7 demo cd on display on my book shelf. That is one of my favorite treasures. Actually stole it from my friends brother about 15 years ago after he left for college lol. He left it behind so obviously didn't mean as much to him as it did to me.

I remember playing that demo and the metal gear solid demo over and over... That would be a tragedy if they have been thrown away!!!

iced

Looks awesome but I usually only rent fighting games. Let us know what you think.

i'm an absolute hardcore Mortal Kombat fanatic, and have been very impressed with what I've seen - i preordered the $100 limited edition already ;) and been reading the comic

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Does anybody play Destiny on PS4. I just started, but need friends to level up. I really don't like that format. I like playing games by myself, but this one you need to have friends help you out

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
i'm an absolute hardcore Mortal Kombat fanatic, and have been very impressed with what I've seen - i preordered the $100 limited edition already ;) and been reading the comic

Does the limited edition come with the MK game pad?

Does anybody play Destiny on PS4. I just started, but need friends to level up. I really don't like that format. I like playing games by myself, but this one you need to have friends help you out

I have it, but haven't played in about 2 months. It gets really tedious up around level 26 or so. I'm currently playing through "The Last of Us" which is an excellent game.

Oh, and as always, I'm playing CS:GO as well.

iced

Does the limited edition come with the MK game pad?

don't think so to the game pad

http://www.gamestop.com/ps4/games/mortal-kombat-x-gamestop-exclusive-limited-edition/120160

This one gives you Goro and Cold war Scorpion

mortal-kombat-x-gold-scorpion-skin-and-kombat-pack.jpg

Additionally
  • Mortal Kombat X Kombat Pack:
  • - Iconic Guest Characters
  • - Klassic MK Kombatants
  • - Themed Skin Packs
  • Cold War Scorpion Skin (GameStop Exclusive)
  • Exclusive Key Art
The Kombat Pack includes Tanya, Tremor, Predator, and Jason, as well as bunch of other classic skins like Jax gets a Carl Weathers one and some other things. The Pack is $30 to download on lauch day, think Goro is $5 from what i heard, not sure the cold war scorpion.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCerA_jAX6k

iced

BTW the Evil within....well lemme just say the first chapter had me on the edge of my toes...pretty gory though..kinda like clock tower meets evil dead or resident evil

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
BTW the Evil within....well lemme just say the first chapter had me on the edge of my toes...pretty gory though..kinda like clock tower meets evil dead or resident evil

That looks pretty good I'll probably rent it some day.

iced

That looks pretty good I'll probably rent it some day.

yea it might be worth a rental (I got it on special on amazon for $20) .... so far its alright, only chapter 1 was clock tower style....i'll let ya know if i get any further into it