LEGEND The Video Games Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Anyone play the game of thrones telltale game? So good!
I haven't, but I want to. Telltale is so freaking awesome right now.

I loved their The Walking Dead game... and I'm not even a fan of The Walking Dead.

It's got atmosphere that just sits on your head with how awful the situation is... first time I've ever been enthralled by a game where it was obvious, at least in story terms, that there was no "win".

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
I haven't, but I want to. Telltale is so freaking awesome right now.

I loved their The Walking Dead game... and I'm not even a fan of The Walking Dead.

It's got atmosphere that just sits on your head with how awful the situation is... first time I've ever been enthralled by a game where it was obvious, at least in story terms, that there was no "win".

Dude the walking dead game is great!!!!! I've never sat and thought about every choice in a game before(except mass effect). Have you played both seasons?

Boffo97

Name
Dave
Dude the walking dead game is great!!!!! I've never sat and thought about every choice in a game before(except mass effect). Have you played both seasons?
So far I've played the 1st season and the 400 Days DLC. Freaked me the heck out when I got the "Reunited" achievement...

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
So far I've played the 1st season and the 400 Days DLC. Freaked me the heck out when I got the "Reunited" achievement...[/QUOT

Yeah that was a little jaw drop! 400 days was good. I had to replay it to get all the characters to come with.

Boffo97

Name
Dave
Made a big push to get to level 100 tonight in WoW, since the anniversary event is ending and I was interested in running the Molten Core raid to get the Core Hound mount...

...and it turns out I'm 10 item levels short of the minimum average ilvl needed to queue for the dungeon.

I has a small sad. But c'est la vie... at least I've got a 100.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I got NHL 15 for the holidays on PS4, I really wish I hadn't though. After two years of working on it you'd think they would have come out with a better game. AI is so awful, it's almost unplayable, my teammates consistently leave guys wide open in the slot, which means that I either have to guard it myself, which then allows the computer to cycle easily and score almost at will, or pursue the puck carrier, which allows him to pass it to the always wide open man streaking in the slot for an easy goal. They also transition to defense whenever there's a lose puck, which means when you knock the puck off someone they back off and you end up not getting possession. The hitting is awful too, small guys hit you and you go flying. All things that will be worked on I'm sure.

It looks very nice though, the presentation is great, and I like the puck physics more, but they just really need to get the AI worked on. Plus they took out so many features, it's really an awful game. I may trade it in and pick up Madden, I haven't gotten it in a few years, but I always like having at least one sports game that I can just kind of pop in when I have 30 minutes or so and want to relax without needing to think too hard. NHL 15 is almost so bad it's not even fun to play. NHL 16 will hopefully be a huge step forward with a lot of these issues fixed, but this was a huge step back in almost every category other than visuals.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
This games not out yet but Ive been waiting on it FOREVER it seems like. Dying Light its a zombie survival horror game it looks like its gonna be insanely awesome.

Boffo97

Name
Dave
There's been a class action suit against Sony for the month long outage of its entertainment networks in 2011, and Sony has settled.

If you had a Playstation Network, Qriocity or Sony Online Entertainment account before May 11, 2011, you can apply to get various forms of settlement, even if you participated in the "Welcome Back Program" when PSN first came back up.

Go here for details: https://psnsoesettlement.com/mainpage/Home.aspx

I picked the original LittleBigPlanet for my settlement.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I can't tell if I'm going to like the Order 1886 or not. Right now the game I'm mostly excited about is Uncharted 4, also I'm looking at Tom Clancy's Division and Rainbow Six: Seize closely, same with Star Wars Battlefront. I actually haven't played Uncharted yet, I wanted to pick up 3, but never did, but after playing Last of Us, I know I would enjoy Uncharted, and the gameplay looked amazing. It'll probably give a good preview of what the Last of Us 2 will play like.

Boffo97

Name
Dave
I've been playing a lot of Prototype 2 lately after getting it from PlayStation Plus... awesome fun.

If Marvel had made a Venom game like this, they'd be swimming in money.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
COD-logic.jpeg

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
GTA San Andreas on PS2. Played the ever loving shit out of this game back in the day. Days passed in game 1,063. That's just under 3 years CJ time. Popped it in the other night out of nostalgic curiosity.

My Stats:

CRIMES
-people wasted 22,924 :)
-gang members wasted 4,072
-road vehicles destroyed 7,158
-property damage $33,353,848.00(maybe my favorite stat)
-fires started 7,532
-wanted stars earned 3,275
-wanted stars evaded 1,016
-gang members recruited 1,072

MISC
-distance traveled on foot 3,014,272 ft = 570 miles
-distance traveled by car 10,909,582 ft = 2,066 miles
-best stunt = Triple Insane stunt(i have no idea what that was...)
-longest wheelie 1,529 feet(love this one)
-maximum insane jump distance 503 feet
28669_1485900464516_6262883_n.jpg

Athos

Legend
Well, I aced an exam, so I'll treat myself to finishing off the Dead Space trilogy.

The first, played during Snowpocolypse, scared the shit out of me. The 2nd, marginally less so. I hear the 3rd is more just a shooter. But I love a good shooter.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Anyone play emulators? I've been itching to fire up my PS2 emulator and play some Final Fantasy 12. I also need to finish my play through of Metroid Prime on the GameCube Emu.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Well, I aced an exam, so I'll treat myself to finishing off the Dead Space trilogy.

The first, played during Snowpocolypse, scared the crap out of me. The 2nd, marginally less so. I hear the 3rd is more just a shooter. But I love a good shooter.

Funny you say that I just decided to get into my back log and Dead Space is what I picked. Played the 1st 2 chapters and it is a lot more of an action game.