The vent thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Please use this thread to keep the main page tidy.

Thank you!

RamzFanz

Damnit
Same vent, different week.

Dropped passes, penalties, good running, horrible play calling in key situation.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I'm really trying to give Clemens some slack but he just keeps turning the ball over when he absolutely can't. The defense sucked against the run today but I can't help feeling that we would of won the last two weeks with Bradford. (or anyone else for that matter).
We're 3-6 and should be 5-4. It's one thing to just get beat, it's another to keep losing games you absolutely shouldn't. I'm so sick of losing games because we beat ourselves.
Yes, I'm still not sold on Shotty's play calling. Are we ever going to get Austin involved? (aside from one overthrow). We've found a diamond in Stacy but that doesn't mean we should completely rely on a rookie to carry us.

Lastly, I have no idea what to make of this defense. We destroy Seattle who is a much better team, but we let CJ go nuts. Can we have some consistency please.

Bad loss, again.

I'd like to see Austin or Quinn get a chance. Let's be honest, will it make much difference or get any worse? Can only be better at this point.

Ok, onto next week.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I'm actually not mad...just frustrated.

The defense had it's moments but Chris Johnson gashed them today. Too many big chunks of yardage.

Kellen Clemons did great for what he is. It's pretty impressive getting 3 80 yard drives for TDs.

Just the worst possible turnover at the worst possible position at the worst possible time.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
I don't feel the need to vent, I think I got my anger out Monday. Clemens is what he is, a game manager.. An average one at that too. He's not going to win us any games, it's up to our running game and defense to step up. They have been and I enjoy that. I can't really be too mad, since Bradford went down we've been playing from behind and the fact that we can even stay in the games like we are now is a great thing to me.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Washington won in OT.

/vent

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Sad fucking day.
-Defense decided they didn't need to show up after doing so well on monday. finnegan played like shit again except for the nice int.
-Drops, drops again every fucking week. USE THE DAMN JUGS MACHINE DAILY DAMNIT!!!
-Penalties, are you fucking kidding me? when is it going to end?????????
-Schotty is exactly like Clemens, when it comes down to the clutch, they can't do shit.

Oh well, i'll give myself a day to hate the game and move on to next week and hope for a win. Stacy is a beast BTW.

GO RAMS!!!

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
The only thing that would make me mad is if next season they go away from the run. My God, imagine what Sam would have done with open receivers. I imagine that deep ball to Tavon goes for six, and the pass to Kendricks is another six. I think Sam takes the next step on a yeam that can pound out 100-150 yards a game.

Also, you gotta tip your hat to Stacy.

When is the last time a Rams RB had two rushing TDs in a game?

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
I'm actually not mad...just frustrated.

The defense had it's moments but Chris Johnson gashed them today. Too many big chunks of yardage.

Kellen Clemens did great for what he is. It's pretty impressive getting 3 80 yard drives for TDs.

Just the worst possible turnover at the worst possible position at the worst possible time.

I think Stacy got 3 80 yard drives lol

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah...

In that Washington game...

San Diego had a first and goal from the 1/2 yard line with 30 seconds left and all three time outs.

Had to settle for game tying FG forcing OT. Terrible offensive series as they tried to pass it TWICE!

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
Oh, kind of anti-vent but I thouhht it was neat that #12 got his first catch and it went for 12 yards lol

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Yeah...

In that Washington game...

San Diego had a first and goal from the 1/2 yard line with 30 seconds left and all three time outs.

Had to settle for game tying FG forcing OT. Terrible offensive series as they tried to pass it TWICE!
Woodhead scored at the end of regulation. Even the replay showed that.
No idea how that call got reversed. His arm w/the football clearly hit the pylon.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
No idea how that call got reversed. His arm w/the football clearly hit the pylon.

Yeah. I can't believe it was overturned.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I think Stacy got 3 80 yard drives lol

True, but Kellen made some nice passes to get them down there, plus the play to Jared Cook. He did fine.

Two words: Jerome. Booger.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
Yeah. I can't believe it was overturned.
I think it was because his hand hit the pylon and not the actuall football and because his hand didn't actually knock it over it didn't prove that the ball actually broke the goal line. His foot is what knocked it over.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
The key to this game is that the Rams didn't get points off of turnovers. Again.

classicpony

Starter
Name
Jim
I expected a loss today. They did play better then I figured today. I might have to revise my prediction to win 1 game. I am more upset that the Bumkins won in OT. It's all down to the draft now. Better picks makes better plays = winners on there way!:juiced:

Meh been here before, we'll be here again, be nice if just for once we could play constantly week to week, but at this point I'm not even mad just bored.