The unsung hero, Corey Harkey

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We all have been showing tons of love to Zac Stacy. Deservingly so, kid has been a flat out beast. Not to take anything away from stacy, I think its time to show some love to Corey Harkey, who has been serving as Stacys lead blocker. IMO he has been doing an outstanding job clearing lanes for stacy and also catching passes out of the backfield...

so heres to you Corey Harkey....keep it up.

01-CHEERS1.jpg

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Looks like Harkey will be our main FB/TE/H-back now with the Lance Kendrick's injury. A very very good free agent find along with Rodney McLeod as starters. Another free agent TE McNeil will get some serious action too. It's also time for Cook to upgrade his run blocking desires.

Yes, Harkey's run blocking has been of great help with Zac Stacy rise.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
He, along with Kendricks, certainly gives a ton of flexibility.

Agreed, sad to see kendricks injured...Love harkeys intensity though....watching him block you can tell he enjoys contact

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Looks like Harkey will be our main FB/TE/H-back now with the Lance Kendrick's injury. A very very good free agent find along with Rodney McLeod as starters. Another free agent TE McNeil will get some serious action too. It's also time for Cook to upgrade his run blocking desires.

Yes, Harkey's run blocking has been of great help with Zac Stacy rise.

Its honestly sad how accurate you are when you say desire in regards to cooks blocking....you would think 35 million we gave him would fuel plenty of desire....i just don't get it sometimes :slap:

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I really like the group of TEs we have...sure have come a long way from the Randy McMichael, Joe Klopfenstein, Domnique Byrd days.:wow::slap:

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
I think what we have is McNeil as the Inline TE, Harkey as the move (FB/H-back/TE) and Cook as the Flex (TE/WR). Hopefully Kendricks is not out too long because IMHO, he is a blend of Harkey and Cook.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I think what we have is McNeil as the Inline TE, Harkey as the move (FB/H-back/TE) and Cook as the Flex (TE/WR). Hopefully Kendricks is not out too long because IMHO, he is a blend of Harkey and Cook.
He is definitley the most complete and versatile TE on the roster.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I really like the group of TEs we have...sure have come a long way from the Randy McMichael, Joe Klopfenstein, Domnique Byrd days.:wow::slap:

Fendi Onobun was a personal favorite!