the Universal; I hate Seattle thread !

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ohiorams

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Our odds of making the Playoffs are the same as CLE beating SEA.

1-16

odds are unscientific and pointless, especially in sports.
bookies created sports odds strictly to rip people off.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
odds are unscientific and pointless, especially in sports.
bookies created sports odds strictly to rip people off.
Exactly, go put a hundred thousand bucks on and see the odds change as the bookie tries to cover his liability. Has the bet affected the outcome of the game? No. The odds however have changed.

ohiorams

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
your time approaches. Do what you must

xa20791c13c2a9132851d34_m.gif.pagespeed.gp+jp+jw+pj+js+rj+rp+rw+ri+cp+md.ic.2zXwzlqEHe.png

ID Ramsfan

UDFA
Name
Spencer
Live in Idaho. freaking Shitchicken fans are out of control again...
Donald is gonna throttle Wussell and I'll be there next Sunday to testify -
Followed by stupdify'd...

What part of Idaho do you live in? Im from Sandpoint, Idaho, currently stationed in Washington and will be at the game also. First game I have ever been to so Im pretty excited.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I am hating life....I HATE the SeaHawks,and there they are in the playoffs again. Call me crazy, but I think we are more talented than them. We have beaten them, and it IS A MORAL IMPERATIVE THAT WE BEAT THEM NEXT SUNDAY...OR FIRE EVERYFRICKEN-BODY!!!!!!!!
:hatin::lifting:

Name
Reese
I am hating life....I HATE the SeaHawks,and there they are in the playoffs again. Call me crazy, but I think we are more talented than them. We have beaten them, and it IS A MORAL IMPERATIVE THAT WE BEAT THEM NEXT SUNDAY...OR FIRE EVERYFRICKEN-BODY!!!!!!!!
:hatin::lifting:
We are kind of gay.

Name
Reese
Who's "we?" This is the wrong section for outing oneself. Welcome to ROD but remember you are in enemy territory here, so step lightly.
Umm that's not me that said that. The only thing I said is you better start firing everyone

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Umm that's not me that said that. The only thing I said is you better start firing everyone
Yeah it was..You inferred my use of "We" as being gay....I infer that you were trolling and got caught and now are pointing fingers elsewhere after getting caught..If you are going to troll, at least be a man about it.