"The two safety spots are interchangeable in this D"

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
nighttrain said:
Stewart will be fine with me, and should the starter, lets just hope the injury bug stays away this year. Be nice for some of our Rookies not to end up starters before ready
train

This is definitely one of our thinnest units.

Let's hope we have some young player surprises.

biggame1190

Starter
Name
CB
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I have great confidence in Stewart as long as he can stay heathly. Mid way through last season when he got healthy he should have been starting over Dahl no doubt about it and I am still very boggled to what the coaching staff was thinking not putting him in the lineup when he was ready to go. Boggled!... Stew showed in 2011 that he was an up in coming player, showed he is very good at the blitz and run defense, showed great range and athleticism to cover TEs (10+ PDs in 2011) and a knack for laying out the ball carrier, making Jo Lonn Dunbar think twice if he himself is the teams biggest hitter. He is a starter in my eyes and as I said last season, if we are not going to start him than I would hope he tries to get out of here because he is better talent than getting 15 snaps a year.

Whats better is I think his potential is NOT yet maxed out, I think he can continue to improve too!

Cant wait to see #20 back on the field! Hopefully as starter (as it seems to be right now)

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
biggame1190 said:
Whats better is I think his potential is NOT yet maxed out, I think he can continue to improve too!

Cant wait to see #20 back on the field!

Same here.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I dunno. Doc may disagree with you guys. :sly:

Here's to a healthy, happy hitting Darian.