The turn the game back on thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Alaskan Ram

Last Frontier Member
Electing to spend time with my boys and turn this game off.

I'll check back on this thread. Someone please bump if Keenum gets the second half start, so I don't have to have my day ruined waiting for it.

Foles. Love his grit. Hate his accuracy.

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
Electing to spend time with my boys and turn this game off.

I'll check back on this thread. Someone please bump if Keenum gets the second half start, so I don't have to have my day ruined waiting for it.

Foles. Love his grit. Hate his accuracy.

I'll send you a PM if you want?

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Can't blame anyone for turning it off. For sanity's sake if nothing else.

Sleepy1711

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm still watching...just in case they decide to play offense, and refs stop screwing them.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Had to turn it off. I threw my phone and my metal water bottle at the hospital television, and the staff there told me to stop.

fearsomefour

Legend
Watching someone like Carr with Oakland, he is miles ahead of where Foles is in terms of getting the ball out quickly, on time, finding guys.
Very discouraging at this point. I wonder if Fisher and crew have the humility, the ability to admit they are wrong.