The truth on penalties/in picture form

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

This is the TD by Allen where he is clearly sprung by a block in the back.

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Here is the TD run by Matthews where Quinn is being hooked from behind and Donald is spun by the guard
image.jpg

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
Here is where McFadden hooks from behind. Actually was a good call
image.jpg
image.jpg

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
image.jpg

There was nobody in the neutral zone on the blocked kick. Hey, Jeff! Isn't this reviewable?

Last edited:

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
On Britt's TD nullified by facemask, BOTH Robinson and Barksdale were guilty.
image.jpg
image.jpg

junkman

Farewell to all!
Name
junkman
@leoram, like, like, like, like, like, this is nice work (something I've done in the past, saves me the effort).

It really was a mixed bag of good calls and bad calls and ticky tack calls that shouldn't have been called, and really good calls that it just sucked how bad the timing was, and egregious calls that were not called... End of the day, yeah, the refs sucked, but the Rams lost because the Chargers played a better game. It's amazing that the Rams still should have won but couldn't come up with the final plays needed.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
I don't think the penalties were what killed us in this one. We made bad decisions and roasted our own chicken. We were in a position to win and we blew it on our own accord.

Robinson was struggling all game in seemed. He is obviously still very raw at left tackle. Hopefully he figures it out.

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
@leoram, like, like, like, like, like, this is nice work (something I've done in the past, saves me the effort).

It really was a mixed bag of good calls and bad calls and ticky tack calls that shouldn't have been called, and really good calls that it just sucked how bad the timing was, and egregious calls that were not called... End of the day, yeah, the refs sucked, but the Rams lost because the Chargers played a better game. It's amazing that the Rams still should have won but couldn't come up with the final plays needed.

Like I said after the Bronco game, that was the only game in recent memory where the cumulative effect of bad calls were in our favor. This game it wasn't even close. For the season, I can see why the conspiracy theories run rampant.

junkman

Farewell to all!
Name
junkman
Robinson was struggling all game in seemed. He is obviously still very raw at left tackle. Hopefully he figures it out.

I thought that first holding call on Robinson was BS, where the DE was bull rushing him and Robinson pushed him to the ground and plopped on top of him. Why would that be holding while the strangle hold that Clady puts on Quinn is not? This is the kind of inconsistent umping that really gets my goat.