The truth about Rob Ryan's departure

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Trimmed this out of a 40 minute segment on 101ESPN

[rp3]http://ramsondemand.com/interviews/ryan.mp3[/rp3]

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
So happy you didn't listen to my dumbass and photoshop this baby door on the dude for a day. Have fun with that Saints D Rob.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Username said:
So happy you didn't listen to my dumbass and photoshop this baby door on the dude for a day. Have fun with that Saints D Rob.

They burry you above ground there,lots of coaches careers go there to die.

Lunchbox

Starter
Name
LunchBox
Wow! What an incredibly arrogant thing to do to (1) the man who just hired you and (2) a family friend.

I don't blame Rob for wanting to take the Saints job as what they want to do on defense is a better fit for his coaching style, but that was just classless!

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Tortoise said:
Wow! What an incredibly arrogant thing to do to (1) the man who just hired you and (2) a family friend.

I don't blame Rob for wanting to take the Saints job as what they want to do on defense is a better fit for his coaching style, but that was just classless!

Completely fits my image of him ,never wanted him, actually glad he left that way ,no remorse for any imagined loss.
Really glad we heard about it as well, good luck getting another job once he screws up in the big easy :hehe:

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
Screw you Ryan
finger.gif

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Tortoise said:

Agree!

Good luck with that awesome Saints defensive roster, douchebag.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
On the bright side - I'd say we dodged a bullet there.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Just noticed; we play the Saints at HOME in 2013...

whoop-ass_zps62aa8c09.gif

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmoIuAcbIb4[/youtube]

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
i actually love this story, because...

1) coach was the one who told us... we didn't have to get it via some anonymous source;
2) it just adds a little more intrigue into the Ryan family mystique.
3) Rob is not our DC.

Lesson

Oh, really?
Just makes it more awesome when the Rams will shred his D this year.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
OMG - what a childish attitude from Ryan, it sounds like a kid in a playground...

Let's hope it doesn't backfire for Ryan with the Saints, cause if he does, he'd find it hard pressed to find another HC to give him a chance - such a prize d*ck. Arrogance can be tolerated if you have the evidence to back it up, if you're arrogant and cr*p well, reap what you sow Mr Ryan, reap what you sow!

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
shaunpinney said:
OMG - what a childish attitude from Ryan, it sounds like a kid in a playground...

Let's hope it backfires for Ryan with the Saints, so no HC in the league will give him so much as a sniff in the future - such a prize d*ck. Arrogance can be tolerated if you have the evidence to back it up, if you're arrogant and cr*p well, reap what you sow Mr Ryan, reap what you sow!

Fixed it for you!