The trade is a Done Deal!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

joeybittick

Rookie
superfan24 said:
Boy am I loving this new regime right now. Ram bros....we deserve this especially after the last week and last few years.

Yeah, this is such a great thing to finally have the Rams getting good press.

The only thing that could have made the whole PR shit better is to announce it on Monday. They always say announce bad news on Friday and good news on Monday, right? But I am not complaining. :bign:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
X said:
Memento said:
warpath said:
steferfootball said:
Lol.

The best part is that the Redskins are gonna suck, so those will be high Draft picks. They are kinda setting RGII up to fail. For his sake I hope they set him up with talent better than we did with Bradford.
The Redskins will surround RG3 with the necessary talent.

Almost 50m of available cap space.

And those picks MAY not be as high as you're anticipating. :yeh:

It doesn't matter. You can find players you need with any picks, no matter how high they are.

Oh, and welcome to the forum, warpath. You a Rams fan? Redskins fan? Other?
Warpath. Do the math, Mem. :lol:

Oh. Right. My bad, people.

:oops:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Memento said:
Oh. Right. My bad, people.

:oops:
Don't be sorry. It's time for a sexy party!

Stewie_s+sexy+party.gif

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Week 16, 2011. The most costly win in Vikings history! 33-26 over the Skins! Thanks man! :lol:

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
This absolutely defines sickness and damn did Snead pull off one historical trade. It's a special feeling to see this is in concrete now. Hope Kalil does well for those Vikes while we get a choice of Blackmon,The Terminator, or Claibourne..and whoever the hell we want in the 2nd rd almost back to back plus their '13/'14 1st rders.....so loaded. We should raine supreme on this 2012 draft. Peyton Manning who on the main headline???

Lesson

Oh, really?
I will say this, that Snead is pretty damn awesome for being able to do this. He has to make sure, however, that he hits on all of, if not the majority, of those picks.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
OK BABY! We should see THREE starters drafted this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TWO next year, and TWO the year after that!!! :boing: :yahoo: :cheers: :woooot:

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
If im Browns fan im super pissed right now lol. The redskins pulled the trigger, they didnt. Did the Redskins give up too much? I dont think so. If they think RGIII is a franchise QB, especially in that division, then they needed to do it. Its a big gamble. Everyone will have their preference on how to build a team. Do you get the QB right away, then focus on surrounding him with talent, or do you put all the pieces in place and your a good QB away from being a contender? This really shows RGIIIs value to them. They wanted him at all costs when we all know the Browns had the most ammo to get him.

I hope we look back on this and we are happy that we had to endure this past season. It was brutal, but now look where it got us? Look at the way everything fell in place. Manning said he was gonna make his decision soon, the Redskins dont appear to be frontrunners to get him, the Vikings win over the Redskins took them out of this position, and Barkley going back to school was a big factor.

Oh and one more thing: were not even halfway through March and theres no more suspense with what were gonna do with the #2 overall pick! :bign:

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
X said:
libertadrocks said:
Bernie:
According to @JasonLaCanfora Rams get 6th overall, a 2012 2nd-R pick and 1st-R picks in '13 and '14 from Skins for No. 2 overall.
That's beyond awesome. Now we can package picks of our own in the next couple of years (if we want to). Two 2nd round picks this year, and an extra first round pick for the next TWO years? Bahahahahahahhaa! Thank the football gods for Dan Snyder.
Les Snead starts out his Rams career awesomely.

I can't believe we got 3 first rounders, plus their #2 pick this year. Holy crap, I'm totally stoked. The Rams finally fleeced someone. The last time I felt the Rams got the better of a draft day trade was when they moved up for Pace in 1997. Oh, and the last time the Rams picked #6? It was in 1999 when they took Holt and won the Superbowl.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
QuantumOfSalas said:
Lolololololololllllll snead is a pimp.

Yeah.... What a first transaction by our new GM.

I think we found a keeper

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Today will be a good day. I live in Redskinville and I am already clowning on these fools. I like me some RGIII but foreskin fans are acting like they already won the superbowl. Please...PLEASE make these picks count Rams!!!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Wow, I just woke up to this news. Great way to start my Saturday.

Isn't it Fisher that has a close relationship with one of the decision makers on the Redskins? I know I saw that somewhere recently. I'm guessing he played a big part in this.

So I'm looking at it like this. This year we basically have 2 first rounders (since we're picking 1st on day 2), and we have a high #2 pick (thanks to the trade). That should add 3 solid players to this year's roster (starters potentially).

And 2 First rounders for the next 2 years.

Sweet

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
GcBean said:
Cheers to you all! This is a good start for the new regime. I'm a happy man tonight...

GO RAMS!!!

photo.jpg
Dude, are you at home drinking appletinis? And you're showing it to everyone on the internet? Really? Sure you're not a niners fan, maybe from that area?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
PowayRamFan said:
GcBean said:
Cheers to you all! This is a good start for the new regime. I'm a happy man tonight...

GO RAMS!!!

photo.jpg
Dude, are you at home drinking appletinis? And you're showing it to everyone on the internet? Really? Sure you're not a niners fan, maybe from that area?

Hey man - lay off my boy Gc. Besides... maybe that's a dirty martini. :sly:

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
RamFan503 said:
PowayRamFan said:
GcBean said:

GO RAMS!!!

photo.jpg

Hey man - lay off my boy Gc. Besides... maybe that's a dirty martini. :sly:
Dirty with apple liquor?
jsf1aK1UswoNVLyRefqoFDIdFVXeeaRTQt78xr_jNh2oYNDO7drekqSyf1NC4UEdHuPz0gTcGYS6rFNollTrvN1tpXDwyEz-2svKs_P_QWWkaMlfctyJgTU7FWQlPeHv_zJGfWb3peamDA0qs7VKyeiKGQ

:sly:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
..... and Angry Browns fan is angry. :rofl:

This guy..... :sly:

[warning]WARNING
Angry Browns Fan Language[/warning]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZ5pTZOHlcw[/youtube]

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuch an idiot. Good Lord.

superfan24

Starter
X said:

[warning]WARNING

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: just lmao for 8 and a half minutes. That was great. I remember that guy rambling on I think when the Rams beat the Browns last year. lol Colt McCoy

bluecoconuts

Legend
X said:

[warning]WARNING

Dude, I love that guy. I remember watching a video where he was talking about soccer vs football. It was the funniest thing I've ever seen.