The trade is a Done Deal!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
libertadrocks said:
Bernie:
According to @JasonLaCanfora Rams get 6th overall, a 2012 2nd-R pick and 1st-R picks in '13 and '14 from Skins for No. 2 overall.
That's beyond awesome. Now we can package picks of our own in the next couple of years (if we want to). Two 2nd round picks this year, and an extra first round pick for the next TWO years? Bahahahahahahhaa! Thank the football gods for Dan Snyder.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
I forgot to say one thing... If RGIII is a bust I think i will laugh so hard, I will have a heart-attache. :hahaha:

BuiltRamTough

Pro Bowler
Name
Edmond
By the time RG3 grows and become elite wich I think he will be it'll be after the next 3 seasons The giants aren't going nowhere philly and Dallas are gnna be solid n legit so we will pick ATLEAST top 10

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Picture's worth a 1000 words...

308-ahhh-my-face-when.jpg

bluecoconuts

Legend
You know what I really hope? I really hope the Skins said "We'll give you three first rounders." and Snead came back with "Nah, that aint enough. Throw in a 2nd rounder and a late rounder on top of that though."

Just because that means he's got balls of steel.

And I also hope that RG3 either busts (which I hate to say) or has a huge sophomore slump and Washington ends with a 1st or 2nd overall pick. And that huge WR who just went to Mizzou declares and is sitting there for us. Oooo, a man can dream....

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

wow, i never really thought they would get 3 1st round picks back for the #2 pick. well done to the rams.

happy the deal was done so early.

blackmon is the man now, unless the bucs take a liking to him.'

joeybittick

Rookie
bluecoconuts said:
Holy shit, THREE first rounders?

:plus1: Wow, after years of not being able to do much as far as trades in the draft, the Rams just blew it out of the water. What a deal! And if it is an additional second... wow, just wow!

BuiltRamTough

Pro Bowler
Name
Edmond
joeybittick said:
bluecoconuts said:
Holy shyte, THREE first rounders?

:plus1: Wow, after years of not being able to do much as far as trades in the draft, the Rams just blew it out of the water. What a deal! And if it is an additional second... wow, just wow!
And all the rams did is move down 4 spots :amped:

warpath

UDFA
steferfootball said:
Lol.

The best part is that the Redskins are gonna suck, so those will be high Draft picks. They are kinda setting RGII up to fail. For his sake I hope they set him up with talent better than we did with Bradford.
The Redskins will surround RG3 with the necessary talent.

Almost 50m of available cap space.

And those picks MAY not be as high as you're anticipating. :yeh:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
warpath said:
steferfootball said:
Lol.

The best part is that the Redskins are gonna suck, so those will be high Draft picks. They are kinda setting RGII up to fail. For his sake I hope they set him up with talent better than we did with Bradford.

It doesn't matter. You can find players you need with any picks, no matter how high they are.

Oh, and welcome to the forum, warpath. You a Rams fan? Redskins fan? Other?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Memento said:
warpath said:
steferfootball said:
Lol.

It doesn't matter. You can find players you need with any picks, no matter how high they are.

Oh, and welcome to the forum, warpath. You a Rams fan? Redskins fan? Other?
Warpath. Do the math, Mem. :lol:

GcBean

Rookie
Name
Gil
Cheers to you all! This is a good start for the new regime. I'm a happy man tonight...

GO RAMS!!!

photo.jpg

superfan24

Starter
WOW this is incredible. I wanted picks this year, but THREE fuckin first rounders. Way the hell to go Snyder.
I will say this: the Rams will be a perennial power in the NFL for a long time.
2nd rounder this year too :bign: :bign: :bign: :bign: :bign: :bign: :bign: :bign:

joeybittick

Rookie
I just keep thinking... Man it is good to be a Rams fan! It truly seems like this is the start of a new day... And the sun is definitely shining!

BuiltRamTough

Pro Bowler
Name
Edmond
warpath said:
steferfootball said:
Lol.

Hey warpath is a skins fan I've seen him before

superfan24

Starter
Boy am I loving this new regime right now. Ram bros....we deserve this especially after the last week and last few years.