The toll from Las Vegas shooting keeps getting worse

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer

Those that furiously post on social media screaming for change, often just following the crowd with no legit evidence or facts to warrant said change. Also refusing to have an open mind for the other side.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Big fan of Joe Rogan's podcast which has assisted me with so many challenges and factors in this current Life.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
I don't even know what to call this Vegas thing anymore. Nothing seems appropriate to me. The initial shock of being right in the middle of this _____ is wearing off for my daughter. She's now stuck on this horrific emotional rollercoaster on which she didn't choose to ride. The anger I feel now, because of what this freaktard did to my daughter is, somehow, multiplied by all of the other victims and families. I'm pretty sure I've never been more pi$$ed off in my entire life. And that's saying something. I'm not liking at all thinking what I would do to this freaktard if given the chance. I'm not feeling like much of a Christian this week...

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don't even know what to call this Vegas thing anymore. Nothing seems appropriate to me. The initial shock of being right in the middle of this _____ is wearing off for my daughter. She's now stuck on this horrific emotional rollercoaster on which she didn't choose to ride. The anger I feel now, because of what this freaktard did to my daughter is, somehow, multiplied by all of the other victims and families. I'm pretty sure I've never been more pi$$ed off in my entire life. And that's saying something. I'm not liking at all thinking what I would do to this freaktard if given the chance. I'm not feeling like much of a Christian this week...

Positive vibes to her my friend.

This is a good point you bring up.......what do you call it? It's so reprehensible it defies a title or name.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Those that furiously post on social media screaming for change, often just following the crowd with no legit evidence or facts to warrant said change. Also refusing to have an open mind for the other side.

The internet, and especially social media has morphed in the last few years. It used to be a really great place to advertise at reasonable prices. Now it's actually more expensive to mount a successful marketing campaign because the web is SO flooded and crowded.

It's also now the least trusted source out of TV, radio, print and web. It comes in last. Largely because of all the drivel on social media platforms.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
Positive vibes to her my friend.

This is a good point you bring up.......what do you call it? It's so reprehensible it defies a title or name.
Thank you!

Yeah, my vocabulary is apparently far too limited to come up with anything even remotely appropriate. To me anyway...

It makes me sick to even refer to the freaktard as anything that even suggests human form. OMG I'm so freaking pi$$ed!!:banghead::banghead::headexplosion::headexplosion:

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
The internet, and especially social media has morphed in the last few years. It used to be a really great place to advertise at reasonable prices. Now it's actually more expensive to mount a successful marketing campaign because the web is SO flooded and crowded.

It's also now the least trusted source out of TV, radio, print and web. It comes in last. Largely because of all the drivel on social media platforms.

Couldn't agree more, man. And to add to that, it used to be place for people to connect. Not use it as an agenda immediately after tragic events. Insensitive, much?

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
Big fan of Joe Rogan's podcast which has assisted me with so many challenges and factors in this current Life.
Love Jo Rogans podcast. It has alot of helpful topics with experts, and quite a bit of BS'n if you like that. Followed him for years, is a good dude!

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
I don't blame you. Such evil. Glad your daughter is ok. Prayers to her and your family. 'What Satan intended for evil, God will turn around for His glory!' Remember.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
I don't blame you. Such evil. Glad your daughter is ok. Prayers to her and your family. 'What Satan intended for evil, God will turn around for His glory!' Remember.
Thank you. Yeah, I'm trying to see through all the :poop: that's bombarding my brain day and night so I can remember just that. I was thinking last night, in a seemingly rare moment of peace and calm this week, about the last time I was close to being this pi$$ed off. It was after 9/11... I had to immediately grab the leash and take my dog for a long walk to chill out again.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Good guy DeMarco Murray!

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ay-donates-50000-to-las-vegas-police-victims/

DeMarco Murray donates $50,000 to Las Vegas police, victims
Posted by Mike Florio on October 8, 2017, 8:29 AM EDT
845377634-e1507465735407.jpg

Getty Images

Las Vegas native and Titans running back DeMarco Murray was affected even more deeply than most by last Sunday’s senseless horror in his hometown. He has decided to do something about it.

Via Adam Schefter of ESPN, Murray has donated$25,000 to the Las Vegas Police Department and another $25,000 to the families of the victims of the deadliest mass shooting in modern U.S. history.

“When I heard about the terror and devastation in my hometown of Las Vegas, I couldn’t believe it,” Murray said. “I was shocked, sickened and scared for the families and friends of the victims. I want to help and do whatever I can to take away their pain from such a horrific experiences.

“Las Vegas is special city not just to me, my family and friends, but this whole world. It’s a shame to for the city to have to endure such an attack. I pray for the victims and their families and hope our great country can work diligently towards keeping our people safe and eliminated these kinds of attacks in the future.”

The Raiders and the NFL Foundation already have donated $50,000 each to the Las Vegas Victims’ Fund.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Good guy DeMarco Murray!

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ay-donates-50000-to-las-vegas-police-victims/

DeMarco Murray donates $50,000 to Las Vegas police, victims
Posted by Mike Florio on October 8, 2017, 8:29 AM EDT
845377634-e1507465735407.jpg

Getty Images

Las Vegas native and Titans running back DeMarco Murray was affected even more deeply than most by last Sunday’s senseless horror in his hometown. He has decided to do something about it.

Via Adam Schefter of ESPN, Murray has donated$25,000 to the Las Vegas Police Department and another $25,000 to the families of the victims of the deadliest mass shooting in modern U.S. history.

“When I heard about the terror and devastation in my hometown of Las Vegas, I couldn’t believe it,” Murray said. “I was shocked, sickened and scared for the families and friends of the victims. I want to help and do whatever I can to take away their pain from such a horrific experiences.

“Las Vegas is special city not just to me, my family and friends, but this whole world. It’s a shame to for the city to have to endure such an attack. I pray for the victims and their families and hope our great country can work diligently towards keeping our people safe and eliminated these kinds of attacks in the future.”

The Raiders and the NFL Foundation already have donated $50,000 each to the Las Vegas Victims’ Fund.

Good on Murray to help out. I wonder how Steven Jackson is helping; he's also a Vegas native.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Good on Murray to help out. I wonder how Steven Jackson is helping; he's also a Vegas native.
I looked when I saw that and haven't seen anything from him.