The Todd Stat Tracker

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Athos

Legend
As if there can be enough threads about the man, the beast, the myth, the legend, the Todd fucking Gurley.

STATS:
Rushing 74/442 - 2 TDs @ 6/clip
Receiving 8/55

Todd comes in at 12th in yards. The top give backs all have over 100 attempts, with the leader, Freeman, coming in at 131 just to get 621 yards, only 179 more. That's like a game and a quarter for Todd. Insanity.

If we extrapolate and give Todd just 26 more touches at his crazy 6/clip, which would basically be just one game, he'd have 156 more yards, giving him 598 total. Good for 2nd.

Now, let's get crazier. Suppose he magically never suffers the injury and the Rams luck into him still at 10 overall.

Being generous and giving him 85 yards/game AVG for those 1st 3 games (he'd be a full go against PITT) he'd have 697 yards.

Crazy?

Just wait till he gets 100%. From what I've seen in college, that 48 yard scamper is a TD pre-injury IMO. There's one explosive gear still missing. The "OMFG there's a GD BEAR BEHIND ME" gear.

That's scary for other teams.

What's even scarier is that his receiving game is still coming along. Insanity.

Just gotta get a halfway competent passing game in order. If we can ever get a stud type WR for a running team.....yea, I'm looking at an Alshon, or, at this point, Boyd etc....a go-to passing weapon, we'd have a nasty 3-headed beast with Gurley/Tavon/"Insert quality WR".