The Time is Now to Change the Home Uniform to White on White at Home.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Lord knows we have debated the Ram uniforms at nausea for some and by now everyone knows the Rams are not changing uniforms until 2019 and although they will go with the throwbacks for two games and the color rush combo as well, IMHO, I would change the primary uniform because of the move and go in this direction.

White on White at home…Seems what most Southern, California fans don’t like is the blue so like the Rams of the 60’s I would go with White on White at home. Makes sense because of the sunshine of the golden state and in the coliseum would showcase that although they did not change the uniform, they are not donning the blue at all while at home and with the throwbacks being donned twice and the Gold Rush once you ensure that the faithful never have to endure the blue color they are against.

White Jersey & Blue Pants on the Road…IMO, this is the best combination of the current uniform and would give the white pants a break as well. Again this would please the masses and showcase that a change is coming and again I truly believe this is their best combination which can only help with the brand.

Blue Jerseys only if forced to….If you are the visiting team you might have to wear the blue jersey based the home team donning white, however, that is beyond your control and again, it pleases the new fan base and showcases a partnership before you roll out the new uniform of 2019.

Retire the Blue on Blue…I never liked it and IMO, it won’t play well in Los Angeles plus you only have to don the current uniform at home four times because you are playing a home game in London this year and you will be wearing the throwbacks twice and the color rush jersey once so white on white at home four times IMO would ensure the smoothest transition when the Rams don their new threads in 2019.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Keep in mind two years ago when the Rams were in San Diego this is the uniform they donned and there were a ton of Ram fans there for that game and it was electric...I truly believe this will appease the masses and set up thunder and lightning come 2019!

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
That's a fun thread title. Should have added a few more "home". Like this. The time is now to change the home uniform to white on white at home, for home games when playing at home.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
If your speaking of this Kind of white Uni ...
!B(bq!,w!mk~$(KGrHgoH-D0EjlLlvkV2BKcN9y,8gQ~~_35.jpg

Brown4.jpg

.. I like it!
I do also like this Blue ...
Olsen& Doobler.jpg

Slater4.jpg

But .. this Blue ...
Massey1.jpg
.. Has to go!!! JMHO;):D:mrburnsevil:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Merlin is telling Dobler, "check the scoreboard, jackass!"
Or maybe.... "Yeah - you got me AGAIN but it's on now!" Meanwhile Merlin is saying, "you DO realize the game is over - right?"

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
White on White, or the old Blue and White... No thanks. Blue and gold :)