The time has finally come....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
Boys and girls... we have finally turned the corner. When we win 24-0, and should've won by a lot more than that, and all you're worried about at the end of the game is not that you are going to win, but preserve a shutout... wow. Just wow. Can't tell you how happy I am. Can't wait to be at the dome on Thursday night when we go to .500.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Boys and girls... we have finally turned the corner. When we win 24-0, and should've won by a lot more than that, and all you're worried about at the end of the game is not that you are going to win, but preserve a shutout... wow. Just wow. Can't tell you how happy I am. Can't wait to be at the dome on Thursday night when we go to .500.

Well said. It feels like we've gelled.

FRO

Legend
In any other division we are probably above .500

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Think of the games we should've won. Dallas, San Diego... I even throw in the first SF game... and then Davis' meltdown at Arizona. We'd be more than 'in the hunt'.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Think of the games we should've won. Dallas, San Diego... I even throw in the first SF game... and then Davis' meltdown at Arizona. We'd be more than 'in the hunt'.

With wins in those games we would be the hunted instead of in the hunt.

RamzFanz

Damnit

I know! I was screaming nooooooooo when I they made it to FG range both times. Then I came to my senses, it's a blowout and I should be grateful. Then they went for it and I KNEW in my heart it wasn't going to end well for them.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Still need that QB though.

Yeah, ours sucks. 122-36 since he started with 2 TDs called back, 3 missed/blocked field goals, and a missed extra point going 3-1. If only he could keep the Rams in games. He sucks.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I know! I was screaming nooooooooo when I they made it to FG range both times. Then I came to my senses, it's a blowout and I should be grateful. Then they went for it and I KNEW in my heart it wasn't going to end well for them.

You and me both! I was doing the exact same thing...

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I realize that I'm biased. But I am dead serious when I say this:

The Rams are winning the division next year. If we play like this, all year long I think we win the Superbowl

Right now, the Rams are playing as well as any team in the league

RamzFanz

Damnit
I realize that I'm biased. But I am dead serious when I say this:

The Rams are winning the division next year. If we play like this, all year long I think we win the Superbowl

Right now, the Rams are playing as well as any team in the league

If they win out, not only will they win the division, they will be predicted to win the division by damn near everyone.

(not on RamStalk though, keeping it real)

(assuming we keep Hill and Bradford or trade up to even better QBs)

tonyl711

Starter
I wish we would have had Hill all season, I think we would have had a few more wins with him in there, let SB and Quick come back healthy next year and with this Defense we are a play off ream IMO.

Was begging Gruden to go for it on that 4th down.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
In any other division we are probably above .500
That's the shot in the pills it's not the division that's holding us back, it's been the inconsistent play early in the season.
Vikings, Dallas, Philly and Cardinals all should have been victories if not for sloppy play/mental errors.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Yeah, ours sucks. 122-36 since he started with 2 TDs called back, 3 missed/blocked field goals, and a missed extra point going 3-1. If only he could keep the Rams in games. He sucks.
I think he was talking about the future. Hill is good enough right now, but he's also going to be 35 in less than a month.

Lesson

Oh, really?
Sticking with Davis for as long as Fisher did, IMO, was the right move. It gave the team enough time to evaluate him and realize that he was regressing more than improving.

And yeah, we can play the IF game all day, but if the D played like this for the beginning of the season, and Hill/Davis managed the game this way during the middle portion, things could be very different.