The Tease of Rookie WR's

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

moklerman

Warner-phile
Well, they're easily quantifiable. And prove he could handle throwing in college.

I don't care if he got freaked out at a Pro Day(I doubt that's what happened). He is fine on the field on game day.
What DO you think happened? Like I said to CGI, it's very curious to me. I'm not knocking Bridgewater or saying he can't or won't make it but I don't recall hearing about a (top)QB who really messed up his pro day like that. You don't feel it's absolutely meaningless do you? It has to at least be a red flag. Not necessarily a deal breaker or stock dropper but it was...something.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What DO you think happened? Like I said to CGI, it's very curious to me. I'm not knocking Bridgewater or saying he can't or won't make it but I don't recall hearing about a (top)QB who really messed up his pro day like that. You don't feel it's absolutely meaningless do you? It has to at least be a red flag. Not necessarily a deal breaker or stock dropper but it was...something.

I feel it's 100% meaningless.

He didn't wear his gloves. Messed with his grip. That would be my guess.

moklerman

Warner-phile
I feel it's 100% meaningless.

He didn't wear his gloves. Messed with his grip. That would be my guess.
I thought he had a follow up bad day though too? I guess it doesn't really matter, it's just surprising to hear of any QB mess things up on a pro-day.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I thought he had a follow up bad day though too? I guess it doesn't really matter, it's just surprising to hear of any QB mess things up on a pro-day.

Nah.