The story behind Jared Goff's sophomore success

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Did anyone see Jalen Ramsey being interviewed about the upcoming game against the seagulls? Couldn't hear exactly what the reporter asked but was probably something about if he thinks they can beat seagulls.

He got visibly angry. Said something like, "don't do that man. We were sorry last year. That was last year, this is this year, were good now. The media always does that, hype up teams. I'm sick of it. There are new dogs in the nfl".

Good on him man. Seems like there are many people sick of the media living in the past.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Speaking of media, I guess everyone hates Skip Bayless. But, when he talks Rams football he seems to know it all. All the players and a lot of history.

FYI, if you didn't catch it, Skip is picking Rams to win big over the Eagles Sunday. You can't hate him for that!

Skip Bayless is very, very smart. Let's get that out of the way. I don't have any interest in listening to him, though. Skip knows that he'll make a lot less money and get much worse ratings by going about things in a serious, intellectual manner. Instead, he plays stupid and plays up the melodrama to get people to watch him. He utilizes sensationalism to line his pockets. I respect his hustle, but I don't have any interest in hearing his thoughts while he's doing it.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I respect his hustle, but I don't have any interest in hearing his thoughts while he's doing it.

He's better at "it" than most of the sports media, but it's still a hustle, so his actual thoughts are..........well who knows because he's conning listeners with bullshit.