The state of our competition

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Remember guys, it could be worse.. At least the Rams don't have any players that are giving up on the team.. This guy goes on a 12 minute rant about Peyton Hillis apparently giving up, Shurmur's coaching, and McCoy's ability... It's actually pretty funny, hopefully we can all sit back and remember, we're not the only team underachieving at this point.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjxZwQn2BUU[/youtube]

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Wow. That guy should really write down his thoughts and follow a script. :sly:

"Strep throat???? I make VIDEOS with strep throat! And you can't play FOOTBALL with strep throat????"

Really? You said THAT? :rofl:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I stopped listening to the video at the 5:33 mark. He just kept on repeating himself over and over and over and over...

And, well, kudos to him for making videos with strep throat. I had it this year and last year. The fever that came with it left me too weak to stand both times. So, I guess I'll give him kudos for being tougher than me.

:|

bluecoconuts

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Memento said:
I stopped listening to the video at the 5:33 mark. He just kept on repeating himself over and over and over and over...

And, well, kudos to him for making videos with strep throat. I had it this year and last year. The fever that came with it left me too weak to stand both times. So, I guess I'll give him kudos for being tougher than me.

:|

You must have got a really bad case, I got strep throat in Afghanistan and gargled warm salt water a few times a day (heated with my lighter, it was funny), would cough up a little blood, and about a week later I was good to go. It did suck though.

I had a friend who got it and ended up losing the ability to walk though for a few months, got some really bad strain or something. I think it depends on what type you get, but I'm no doctor.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
Once again .....the Madden Curse. I wonder how all those people feel now for voting him on the cover?

And Shurmur cannot catch a break when it comes to WR corps. Last year we had all the injuries to our WR corps and in Cleveland he just doesnt have much talent to work with on the entire offense.

We HAVE to beat them next Sunday. We cannot be worse than them right now...right?

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
LMAO....good find man.

I'M A BEAST!!! I GOT BEAST BLOOD!!! :amped: :amped: :amped: :amped: :amped: :amped: :amped:

Move over, Charlie Sheen!

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
My head exploded listening to this. WOW.

2 impressions.

1 This guy could be the Mayor of Ramstalk town.

2 Red Font.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Yamahopper said:
My head exploded listening to this. WOW.

2 impressions.

1 This guy could be the Mayor of Ramstalk town.

2 Red Font.

Funny - I just read through your guys comments and I feel I have a pretty good grasp on this video. Nope. Not need to watch it. If I need that kind of aggravation, I'll head over to the PD and look for the blood font troll posts. :7up:

bluecoconuts

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I just like the part where he talks to himself in the mirror and challenges Peyton Hillis to a fight. :rofl: