The Stafford effect

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Subs only to read the article. I'm curious, are any other NFC West teams on the list?
I'll be honest with you , I only saw the tweet lol. I'll do some digging and update here if I find it.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

Thanks.

They really feel good about the Patriots moves.It will be interesting to see if it makes a difference.

I am not so sure that offensive line upgrades will help Arizona a whole lot. Murray is short and he will still move around a lot so he can see the field. I guess it could help buy him more time, but that scrambling is what usually gets him sacked and banged up By the end of the season

jjab360

Legend
Thanks.

They really feel good about the Patriots moves.It will be interesting to see if it makes a difference.

I am not so sure that offensive line upgrades will help Arizona a whole lot. Murray is short and he will still move around a lot so he can see the field. I guess it could help buy him more time, but that scrambling is what usually gets him sacked and banged up By the end of the season
Am I the only one who feels like all the Patsies did is sign a bunch of JAGs?

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Am I the only one who feels like all the Patsies did is sign a bunch of JAGs?
You can never really tell with the PAT's.

Tom Brady Shares Throwback Draft Photo | PEOPLE.com

5. Wes Welker – San Diego Chargers | Touchdown Wire