The St. Louis Rams need to draft big to compete in NFC West

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Alan

Legend
The St. Louis Rams need to draft big to compete in NFC West
One of the offseason "acquisitions" Baldy failed to mention was gaining a healthy Sam Bradford. IMO, with a healthy Sam we've gained big time on the rest of the division.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Awww shit. I thought this was another Bernie article.

Alan

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well one was Coach Speak and the other was Baldinger. So... :LOL: :coffee:

44 more days. :(

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame

Fisher has the coach speak down, he probably watches the interview later with the guys and they all have a hearty chuckle about how little was actually said.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom

Baldinger said we were not competitive in ANY of our division losses?
Wow.....I'm sure that would be news to Seattle who was LUCKY to win at St. Louis.

Alan

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
When you have to resort to getting info from places like ESPN and NFL Network, you can't expect much quality in both researched knowledge of the subject or cogent thought processes about it. :( :ROFLMAO:

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Yea Baldinger is just talking out his ass he knows nothing about the rams or any of the games they played in last year. I saw this last night really pissed me off

MerlinJones

Pro Bowler
Does anybody think that the Rams were competitive in division games besides the Seattle game in St. Louis?

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
I think "competitive" is a good term. 2 yrs ago we played SF to a standstill, but in truth we were "beaten" through most of the games, but a few plays turned to our favor and we pulled out 1 win and 1 tie. That's all the difference "competitive" is. You win a few more plays and the games are drastically different. Every game has a few plays that could go either way (The Quick drop in the first SF game last year...instead of TD for us....we had interception for the Whiners...is the perfect example....the Sherman interception in the first game...if it's incomplete....Seattle probably doesn't score more than a TD...) But every game is only a few plays difference between winning and losing. Our team just needs to learn how to make those plays in our favor. Just think, we had one of the highest pct of 3rd downs picked up against us (passing) and we were still close to .500. It's not good enough.....but just a tweak here, just a twist there, just one more stop somewhere else, could be that one thing that gets us over.

nighttrain

Legend
4-1-1 in 2012, but that was with SB, not Clemens.

Clemens at QB was the difference in 2013, a negative. Ever the running game came to life with Stacy after first 5 games, about the same time SB injured:cry:
train

Ram_of_Old

It is all chemistry and the main ingredient is Sam Bradford. Right now, we don't have even a marginal backup, if he cannot perform. That is why we need to beef up the OL and have a solid rotation.