The Spurs of San Antonio

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Are about to demolish what the Heat of Miami tried to do.....

On paper this shouldn't be happening any more than the Mavericks winning two years ago. But it is happening.

The "Big Three" are going to feel a bit foolish when this is over.

This isn't a fantasy sport.....it's actually played.

Coaching and Tim Duncan will be the difference in game 6. It's halftime.

Go Spurs!

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
I'm not a NBA fan at all, but this game is fucking insane. INSANE.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
James just escaped the worst embarrassment of his life. He's been choking for the last 20 min straight. Micheal Jordan he is not. At fucking all.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I'm not a fan of basketball, but I really dislike the Heat and James... I can't stand people who carry themselves that way, making an hour long show just to announce you're turning your back on the team that drafted you, talking about winning a bunch of championships before even taking the court.

The fact that the Heat just stacked their team is pretty lame too... They've made the finals what, 3 times in a row now? I like a little parity.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
bluecoconuts said:
I'm not a fan of basketball, but I really dislike the Heat and James... I can't stand people who carry themselves that way, making an hour long show just to announce you're turning your back on the team that drafted you, talking about winning a bunch of championships before even taking the court.

The fact that the Heat just stacked their team is pretty lame too... They've made the finals what, 3 times in a row now? I like a little parity.

If they lose this series, and they almost did last night, we are gonna see the worlds biggest "I told you so" from a lot of people who resented what the Heat did and the collusion of the Big Three.

It's fine to get to three straight but when you go 1-2 you have little to celebrate. If you took LBJ off this team they wouldn't even make the playoffs. Something tells me that next year is the last season these guys will be together. James will leave.