The Split

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
Just saw this was on TCM ON-Demand on cable. I'm going to try to watch it this weekend.

1968: Jim Brown and all-star cast. Crime caper about crooks robbing the box office at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum. Rams in their blue and whites. I had never heard of the film.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Just saw this was on TCM ON-Demand on cable. I'm going to try to watch it this weekend.

1968: Jim Brown and all-star cast. Crime caper about crooks robbing the box office at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum. Rams in their blue and whites. I had never heard of the film.

I haven't heard of this Movie either, I'll have to keep an Eye out for it!! Do you know if it is going to be on again soon!?!

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I haven't heard of this Movie either, I'll have to keep an Eye out for it!! Do you know if it is going to be on again soon!?!
I don't know. I found it on my Comcast Cable "on demand" cable box under free movies from Turner Classic Movies.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
A lot of stars in this one to never be heard of by most of us.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Not Dirty Dozen?

Acting is why he retired young. The Browns told him he couldn't act any more as long as he was playing football, and he called their bluff.
I did not think so that I know this.
Thanks for the 411.