The Sky Isn't Falling...Yet

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I'm respectfully avoiding this forum because I just can't buy into this team.

You call it an overreaction... I call it a "Blink" moment... a revelation.

If they can eclipse .500... I'll be back. But I don't think that will be until 2015.
That's very big of you, dude. I appreciate you leaving it like that.
Go balls-out on that other forum and get it out of your system.
Key's under the mat what you get back.

ramfaninfla

nothin' left to do but SMILE, SMILE, SMILE!!!
never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat( F Scott Fitzgerald)..I was at the home opener and I am going to the game on Sunday. I will be there rooting for my rams. I can not wait for this game.

OC_Ram

Restricted Free Agent
I'm respectfully avoiding this forum because I just can't buy into this team.

You call it an overreaction... I call it a "Blink" moment... a revelation.

If they can eclipse .500... I'll be back. But I don't think that will be until 2015.
i don't blame you 1 bit..........

ram007

Starter
When bradford went down, the most likely finish for Rams is 3rd place in NFC west but being competitive in all games. Week 1 happened, I let the loss from week 1 sink in.

It is making me feel worse the more time passes when I look at Arizona's win. They don't have last year stalwarts honey badger, Dansby, Washington, Dockett, no pass rushers of any kind. And still they gave up 2nd fewest rushing yards. They kept one of the top 6-7 QBs in the league (Rivers) in check. They eeked out a win that should be a loss. Played their first, second, third round players from 2014 draft and they all contributed in the win.

Rams in theory without Bradford should still be better than the cardinals. If Rams finish with a lower record than Arizona, I don' t know if 2015 will be any different for Rams with Cardinals getting healthy. So here is hoping that Rams finish at least 3rd place this year. I still think they will (and then i remember week 1's effort)

Last edited:

Oldgeek

I'm old and can't wait another 20 years for a SB W
Name
Steve
Win or lose, one game does not make a season. I say the Rams bounce back and the lines play the way we expected. Flush the turd and move on.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I'm not gonna say the sky is falling, but it would be nothing short of a miracle we make the Playoffs. There is nooooo wauyyyyy that's gonna happen. It starts with the QB's, this isn't fixable.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Why's there a little dot on my avatar, anyhow? Does it mean I'm important, or something? ;)

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Think it means you're online. Plus you're important.