The single most important question for Bradford

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Will Sam Bradford grow out his beard?

• Yes

Votes: 23 60.5%
  • No

Votes: 15 39.5%

• Total voters

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
I think the beard is the missing link to the playoffs, if he were to just grow it out, he'd be a top 10 QB on a playoff team. Come on guys... What is this, RamsTalk? :snicker: I don't think I need to put the blue font in...

@Mojo Ram Jake Plummer was fun to watch back in the day, I sure as hell miss him. Did the man have swag or what with the Broncos... Quite a badass.

@flv Fitzpatrick is one of my favorite QBs, the beard and heart he displays on the field... He's not really good, but man is he fun to watch imo. He gives you a ton of thrills with some amazing throws... And he makes you want to pull your hair out lolol!!! :jerkoff: The beard is pretty badass on Fitz, the dude is a goofball lol. Love it! Thinking about it, he kind of reminds me of Lance Berkman of the Cardinals... Probably with less talent tho. Hard not to like the guy.

Glad ppl are having some fun with this thread, just screwing around at this point lol.
I think it worked pretty well for Charlie "Clipboard Jesus" Whitehurst too.
Please don't hurt me.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Last year.

BcHZXsKCUAAsdb4.jpg
Look at the face on Davis, he knew. He did it, he Tanya Harding'd Sam. The Illuminati is real.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I remember him doing that shampoo commercial and cutting his hair .He was going to be this spokesperson for it.I don't think that worked out to well for him.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
I hope not...

Look like a pro!

I don't know about you but I prefer to look like a king, a warrior, a wizard, and a lumberjack. Charlemagne had a beard. Beowulf had a beard. William Wallace had a beard. Abraham Lincoln had a beard. Fidel Castro had a beard. Odin had a beard. Jesus had a beard. Zeus had a beard.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Would be cool if he went for the Alan Moore look...

alanmoore1.jpg

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
I say grow it out during our playoff run, like hockey players. Hopefully it gets real long...

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If growing a beard gets him near top ten in the league, I'm all for it!!

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I don't know about you but I prefer to look like a king, a warrior, a wizard, and a lumberjack. Charlemagne had a beard. Beowulf had a beard. William Wallace had a beard. Abraham Lincoln had a beard. Fidel Castro had a beard. Odin had a beard. Jesus had a beard. Zeus had a beard.

A clean cut soldier is the way to go. It's professional, it's clean, and if everyone does it than you begin to lose yourself a bit. Last I checked this is a team sport.

Nothing wrong with haveing a beard I just prefer to not look homeless.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
A clean cut soldier is the way to go. It's professional, it's clean, and if everyone does it than you begin to lose yourself a bit. Last I checked this is a team sport.

Nothing wrong with haveing a beard I just prefer to not look homeless.
But that's a Yankees move. Hipsters need to not grow beards because they have made feces on the integrity of the beard.

moklerman

Warner-phile
I'd rather he not. His beard is pretty awful. Rather he stay a baby-faced assassin.
Some guys rock it...
UP%20CLOSE_Dan-Fouts.jpg

Some guys don't...
Orton2.jpg

Bradford's somewhere in between but he's just not a beard guy.

RamWoodie

Legend
Just throw accurate, read defenses well, audible into the correct play, and be successful in the red zone!

Beard or no beard!