The single most important question for Bradford

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Will Sam Bradford grow out his beard?

• Yes

Votes: 23 60.5%
  • No

Votes: 15 39.5%

• Total voters

RamsFan14

Starter
I for one, hope he does. I think he'd look kinda badass with a beard (no homo), cause you know... Having a beard will make you a better QB......

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Best QB beard IMO goes to Jake Plummer...or is that David Gilmour?
th

th

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Whatever he does when he's playing odd years (2011, 2013) ... don't do that.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
grow it. Battle hardened Bradford lol. It'll symbolize the dawn of a new era in St. Louis

iced

oh i'm sure he'll grow it again..if anything its probably out of camaraderie, like a team competition thing... on deployment or field exercises, guys would always do mustache competitions

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
I think our team goes to the playoffs and superbowl if the whole team never shaves. Bearded Champions!

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
He should grow it out. Still looks like hes at OU when clean shaven.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I think he needs to go full-on Powder.

Shave the beard, shave the head, shave the body.

RamsFan14

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think the beard is the missing link to the playoffs, if he were to just grow it out, he'd be a top 10 QB on a playoff team. Come on guys... What is this, RamsTalk? :snicker: I don't think I need to put the blue font in...

@Mojo Ram Jake Plummer was fun to watch back in the day, I sure as hell miss him. Did the man have swag or what with the Broncos... Quite a badass.

@flv Fitzpatrick is one of my favorite QBs, the beard and heart he displays on the field... He's not really good, but man is he fun to watch imo. He gives you a ton of thrills with some amazing throws... And he makes you want to pull your hair out lolol!!! :jerkoff: The beard is pretty badass on Fitz, the dude is a goofball lol. Love it! Thinking about it, he kind of reminds me of Lance Berkman of the Cardinals... Probably with less talent tho. Hard not to like the guy.

Glad ppl are having some fun with this thread, just screwing around at this point lol.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Last year.

BcHZXsKCUAAsdb4.jpg
In November it becomes Men's cancer awareness.Not a bad time of year to sport a beard either.I find it will be interesting.Sam is a traditionalist in a sense.He also has a couple superstition type things he is into.
I just hope he grows as a QB.His first drive of the preseason he throws a ball out of bounds to Britt.Torry Holt is not a great announcer by any means,but is 1000% on Bradford throwing late & then throwing the ball out of bounds as well.I don't know how he misses that whole route so bad.Then the next play on 2-25 he has a 10 yard window with 2 WR on the left,but instead try's to set up a screen on the right.The defense was in a deep zone siting on it.
That was his first series back,but even with the Quick throw he threw a touch late & high.Being picky & he did catch fire.The dart to Kendrick was special.
This Saturday for a half plus should be fun.Gets to pick on Gilbert the rookie from Ok St.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
He also has a couple superstition type things he is into
Yeah, that's the main reason he grows it out - according to him.
Time to reevaluate that particular superstition. Maybe it has a reverse juju effect if he doesn't.