The Secrets In St. Louis

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
To which they would probably say "we've been to the playoffs more recently than you". Just sayin...I liked the trade then and still love it now, ut its not like they got screwed in the deal. We just got the better long haul deal (so far anyway).

I don't think RGknees career will come close to the combined production we received as compensation

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
To which they would probably say "we've been to the playoffs more recently than you". Just sayin...I liked the trade then and still love it now, ut its not like they got screwed in the deal. We just got the better long haul deal (so far anyway).

True, but the only reason the Spedskins made the playoffs is because they won the NFCLeast. Rams would have won that division that year and possibly last year as well....

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
I don't think RGknees career will come close to the combined production we received as compensation
Frankly it would be impossible for one player to even come close by comparison, which is why I still like the trade. Having said that, if our goal evey year is to make a playoff push then they got there before we did.
I still like what we got out of the deal either way.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
True, but the only reason the Spedskins made the playoffs is because they won the NFCLeast. Rams would have won that division that year and possibly last year as well....
Well the Hags won our division 4 years ago at 7-9, we had a chance to win it but didn't. I don't think using the division s an excuse works.
We did get the longer term better end of the deal IMO.

SierraRam

Recreational User
As much as I like Watkins, take one of the Tackles (at 4 or 6 preferably...)

"Snead compared his situation to when the Ravens draftedHall of Fame left tackle Jonathan Ogden and played him at guard for one season. TheRams could do similar if they keep the No. 2 pick and take one of the top-rated offensive tackles."

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
No excuses here, just my opinion. The Rams beat the skins that year as we all know. The Hags stomped the guts out of the defending champs in their 7-9 playoff year. The Redskins got beat by those same hags in their own house in last years playoffs.

moklerman

Warner-phile
Everyone on this board has their view of how this draft should play out. And no doubt some people will be "disappointed" by the outcome.

BUT regardless of who we pick, the Rams will be a lot better next season as a result so we can't really lose.
Thankfully, I'm not in that boat. I'm not pining for any particular player, I'm just excited to see what Snisher decides to do. It's really a weird feeling having faith in a regime like this. I can just sit back and see what happens.

tonyl711

Starter
6 is the limit IMO, at 6 you are still looking at a blue chip player. trade with Atlanta, make them give us this years and next years second round picks that gives you 2 firsts, 2 seconds and a third in a very deep draft.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

I think RGme might have some success, but;
  1. he's an injury waiting to happen on the run... Gets rag dolled a lot.
  2. he's been REALLY iffy when expected to make reads.
  3. he's a friggin head case. A train wreck of an ego.

And... Like others no way that player is worth the bounty of players we've gotten. Lol. God I love Washington!

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think RGme might have some success, but;
  1. he's an injury waiting to happen on the run... Gets rag dolled a lot.
  2. he's been REALLY iffy when expected to make reads.
  3. he's a friggin head case. A train wreck of an ego.

And... Like others no way that player is worth the bounty of players we've gotten. Lol. God I love Washington!

Agree with this completely