The SeaPigeons pathetic oline

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'll give you five Russian Rubles for a Stargate Atlantis gif.
kd60b7.jpg

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Isn't as bad as trading into the first for a guard. Looking at you San Fran. Dummies.
I bet you think the 49ers should have follow the Lead of their " GM in the ROD Mock Draft!"!!;):D:rolllaugh:

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Let's make sure the Rams OLine plays well this season before pointing fingers.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Just watch Elliott behind the #1 o-line in the league. It's going to be exciting.

Oh, and fuck the seacocks.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Let's make sure the Rams OLine plays well this season before pointing fingers.

The Rams had the least amount of sacks in the league. The Seahawks near the top. With a mobile QB. Not a fair comparison. Our line is 10 times better. If not more.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

:blah:

Geez man.

Buy some flowers... for yourself.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I agree...Basically same guy, just younger...

Y'all gotta chill on this. Rawls put up good numbers but he's not the same guy as Lynch. Nobody comes close over the past 10 years to having Lynch's ability to push the pile and his refusal to go down.

Lynch being gone is great for us. Because Rawls ain't Lynch. He might be productive in Seattle but he can't do what Lynch did where he'd turn a 2 yard loss into a 6 yard gain by simply refusing to go down. Nobody can.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Y'all gotta chill on this. Rawls put up good numbers but he's not the same guy as Lynch. Nobody comes close over the past 10 years to having Lynch's ability to push the pile and his refusal to go down.

Lynch being gone is great for us. Because Rawls ain't Lynch. He might be productive in Seattle but he can't do what Lynch did where he'd turn a 2 yard loss into a 6 yard gain by simply refusing to go down. Nobody can.

THANK YOU! Holy geez... I am not alone!!

I think Rawls can be a good RB...

But... he is not Lynch.

Rawls, BTW... has four 100yd rushing games in his NFL career.

People DO need to chill.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
THANK YOU! Holy geez... I am not alone!!

I think Rawls can be a good RB...

But... he is not Lynch.

Rawls, BTW... has four 100yd rushing games in his NFL career.

People DO need to chill.

Exactly. Guy had a great start as a rookie but he wouldn't be the first guy to have a few good games as a rookie and then fizzle out.

I remember Lynch killing our defense time and time again because despite our DL dominating Seattle's OL, he just refused to take TFLs. We finally got the better of him this year on 4th down in OT. But there were so many examples of him turning losses into 4-10 yard gains against our defense. Rawls doesn't worry me like Lynch did.