The SeaPigeons pathetic oline

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Oh lovely. :mrburnsevil: "Wusssssslle!! Come out and plaaaay!!"

:shooting::shooting::help:

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
That'sounds brutal on paper, but I've noticed the refs are a bit reluctant to call holds when Quinn has an arm around his neck.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Cable used to have a great reputation as an Oline coach. But lately his units performance has been horrible. Is it him or what they're drafting and signing?

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Seattle has had the lowest quality talent over the last 4+ yearsk, but Marshawn and Russell make it work...he gets tough, 'try hard' guys. Sweezy was so bad it was ridiculous, but he started 40+ games and they went to 2 supr bowls....so believe me, no matter how bad Gilliam is at LT, they will still win 10 games.

Psycho_X

Legend
Russell Wilson is going to start developing the "Ram twitch" if the Seahawks keep ignoring their o-line.

Reference:
Ram Twitch: The loss of ones senses and possible control over ones bodily functions when anticipating the arrival of the Rams defensive line. side effects include: cold sweat, dizziness, loss of bladder control, loss of sphincter control, sweaty palms, loss of muscle control resulting in twitch like movements and basic motor functions, memory loss, uncontrollable emotional responses such as crying and laughing, hallucinations, and depression

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Russell Wilson is going to start developing the "Ram twitch" if the Seahawks keep ignoring their o-line.

Reference:
Ram Twitch: The loss of ones senses and possible control over ones bodily functions when anticipating the arrival of the Rams defensive line. side effects include: cold sweat, dizziness, loss of bladder control, loss of sphincter control, sweaty palms, loss of muscle control resulting in twitch like movements and basic motor functions, memory loss, uncontrollable emotional responses such as crying and laughing, hallucinations, and depression

Like this?

twitching-sheldon.gif

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
It's definitely a weakness for them. Given the Rams abundance of talent on the DL, it is no surprise we usually get the upper hand vs. Seattle. Games are won and lost in the trenches and we match up very well against them in that regard.

In defence of the Seahawks, there are only so many dollars to go around due to the cap. Inevitably, some positions on the roster will be thinner than others. And if any QB that can get by okay without adequate OL play, it is probably Russell Wilson. So perhaps Seattle has made a conscious decision to roll the dice with o-line being their trouble spot on the logic Wilson should still be able to flourish. Personally, I'd never sacrifice quality depth on either line. Again, games are won and lost in the trenches. But it's just a thought.

As bad Seattle's o-line has been as of late, I am always upset to see them lose starters. Since their group of offensive linemen is so bad, I'm always paranoid they might discover the next man up to actually be an improvement once given a chance.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...ed-oline?campaign=fb-nf-sf25896116-sf25896116

As of now, Garry Gilliam will swing to left tackle, with Mark Glowinski at left guard, Britt at center, Ifedi at right guard and J'Marcus Webb at right tackle.

That's just pathetic and I thought I'd share for others enjoyment.

I thought they would put more emphasis on their OLine in the draft.

Seattle has had the lowest quality talent over the last 4+ yearsk, but Marshawn and Russell make it work...he gets tough, 'try hard' guys. Sweezy was so bad it was ridiculous, but he started 40+ games and they went to 2 supr bowls....so believe me, no matter how bad Gilliam is at LT, they will still win 10 games.

They only on 9 games last year and are degraded at OLT now.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...ed-oline?campaign=fb-nf-sf25896116-sf25896116

As of now, Garry Gilliam will swing to left tackle, with Mark Glowinski at left guard, Britt at center, Ifedi at right guard and J'Marcus Webb at right tackle.

That's just pathetic and I thought I'd share for others enjoyment.
It just means to me that the Rams well maintain their (4) sacks per game average against Wilson this year!!(y) Maybe they'll make that average grow!!:mrburnsevil:

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Ifedi isn't even a right tackle? Selecting a right guard in the first round will certainly draw some criticism when your OL sucks as bad as theirs does.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I believe Seattle placed M. Lynch on the retirement list.
It's looking like he may be done.
At least for now.

Ram65

Legend
I don't know any of them. Hope they have a poor and losing season. Oh those Seahags can.............

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Ifedi isn't even a right tackle? Selecting a right guard in the first round will certainly draw some criticism when your OL sucks as bad as theirs does.

Isn't as bad as trading into the first for a guard. Looking at you San Fran. Dummies.