The rookie WR's are exciting, but this is Robert Woods' Hollywood story

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
Our passing game isn't going to function off of a number 1 receiver, and even if it does look for it to be one of Higbee/Everett/Hemingway.

Our passing offense is going to function off of Mr. Goff spreading the ball around.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Our passing game isn't going to function off of a number 1 receiver, and even if it does look for it to be one of Higbee/Everett/Hemingway.

Our passing offense is going to function off of Mr. Goff spreading the ball around.

79 Garcon 1,041
67 Cruder 847
66 Reed 686
56 DJ. --1,000

Those numbers are spread out. Garçon was there number 1 WR .

Robert Woods is about the same size as
Garçon. Wonder who will have the better year ? Garçon on the Niners . Will see hope much The Rams defense helps Woods .

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I never said he was the problem. But to act like he's a stud with the continual mistakes he made and plays he took off is just baffling. The guy had a good season last year yet you act like he's irreplaceable.
1000 yards without a serious offensive scheme is pretty incredible. I'll give credit when it is due.

Woods is heading into his prime. Britt is heading out of his prime.
debatable...

Quicks QB play has been far worse. But I feel ya....nothing to brag about.