The "Rock" is moving on.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Zero

Pro Bowler
http://www.latimes.com/sports/rams/la-sp-rams-coach-search-20170105-story.html

Quick hits

Rock Gullickson, the Rams’ strength and conditioning coach since 2009, will take a position at the University of Tennessee, a person with knowledge of the situation confirmed. ... The Rams did not win a game in December, but that did not stop punterJohnny Hekker from gaining recognition as the NFC special teams players of the month. Hekker, voted to the Pro Bowl for the third time in four seasons, led the NFL with a 47.8-yard average. He also was first in net average at 46.0 yards per kick.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
That's a shame. The man coached through both Spagnuolo and Fisher. Now he leaves when we're about to win Super Bowls?

…..

Legend
Alden Gonzalez ESPN Staff Writer
i

The Tennessee football program announced today that Rock Gullickson is the new director of strength and conditioning. Spent the last 17 seasons in the NFL, the last eight of which came with the Rams. "Hard Knocks" deservedly gave him a lot of love during training camp.

Snaz

Pro Bowler
Name
Shawn
I believe injuries are a direct reflection of the Strength and Conditioning coach. Seemed like a nice guy, but our OL didn't push anyone around in year 2, and there were lots of injuries. Wish him well.

simonblaze

Pro Bowler
Name
Simonblaze
Good for him, I know we as fans are happy to see the turn over on the coaching staff but I hope all these guys catch on somewhere and continue to improve at their profession.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
10 replies, and not one picture of Dwayne Johnson.

I R Disappoint.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I guess he got tired of being the guy who had to walk players to the coaches office to be cut. None of that in college.