The Regular Season IS Here!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

paceram

Pro Bowler
I think I mentioned earlier that other than the DRAFT I hate the offseason! Well, thank goodness the Regular Season finally begins tonight! And, Hopefully, this season will last a little longer (Playoffs?!) for the Rams!

paceram

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sorry for the Double Post! My computer is Psyhco (Or, maybe, it is just me!)!

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
I think I mentioned earlier that other than the DRAFT I hate the offseason!
You and me both brother, offseason is the worst time of any sport. It's like a tease, showing you some skin but never going for broke.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I'm stoked too, m'man. I'm more of a year-round football fan, but there's simply no substitute for the real thing. And I always make bold predictions and bets with myself, because I could give a shit whether they come to fruition or not (ahem, @flv). Who's gonna hold me accountable? Me? lol. I could kick that guy's ass! So why should this year be any different? I predict, with 100% accuracy...

See that? 100%.
Not 110%.
100%.

.... that the Rams will make the postseason this year. And I'm SO confident about this prediction that I will give flv an atomic wedgie if this doesn't happen. And not your ordinary atomic wedgie. I'm breaking out the triple lindy flying atomic wedgie.

paceram

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm stoked too, m'man. I'm more of a year-round football fan, but there's simply no substitute for the real thing. And I always make bold predictions and bets with myself, because I could give a crap whether they come to fruition or not (ahem, @flv). Who's gonna hold me accountable? Me? lol. I could kick that guy's ass! So why should this year be any different? I predict, with 100% accuracy...

See that? 100%.
Not 110%.
100%.

.... that the Rams will make the postseason this year. And I'm SO confident about this prediction that I will give flv an atomic wedgie if this doesn't happen. And not your ordinary atomic wedgie. I'm breaking out the triple lindy flying atomic wedgie.

Love your Optimism about this Season and I totally agree!!!

Big Game

Living The Dream
Can't wait for the season to begin tonight. Looking forward to seeing all my Rams On Demand Brothers on Sunday. All for a good cause to celebrate the life of Rich and his family. And to cheer the Rams on to victory.

Tonight I will be rooting for the Steelers to defeat the one Franchise that seems to blatantly cheat and get away with it.

Here's to a 10-6 or better season and getting our foot in the door for postseason. :sneaky:(y):whistle::nice::double::popcorn::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

WvuIN02

Starter
Yes! And Screw the Patriots, this recent report just makes me want to see Tom Brady in a hurt locker even more.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
In tonight's game I picked with my head and will root with my heart...If I start 0-1 on the season that will be OK with me...(Wow, that'really hard for me to say...

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
The wait is finally over.

Too bad the game is being played in the cheat stained filth stadium.

I've hated the steelers since 79.

I still can't wait to watch it though.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
The wait is finally over.

Too bad the game is being played in the cheat stained filth stadium.

I've hated the steelers since 79.

I still can't wait to watch it though.
Me too.
But I'm a Steeler fan tonight though.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
How far into the game will it take before Brady is whining to the refs over a call??

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
My god I hate the Patriots. The fact that I live in Patriotland only makes it worse. I really want the Steelers to win this game and by a lot. I don't hope Brady gets hurt becaue that's bad karma, but if any team deserves it...

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Well, the good thing about tonight's game is somebody's got to lose! Anymore, I kind of look at other NFL games at an angle of how it might affect the Rams. So, since we have the Steelers at home week 3, do we want them winning their opener or not? Got me.:confused: Maybe both teams will limp out of this one.

Athos

Legend
Harrison still playing right?

I hope he beats the ever living shit out of BradyBoy as a cap to his career. Late hits. Leg shots. Whatever it takes man.

Make it happen.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
It won't happen tonight at home, but I hope those road stadiums are hard on the Patriots... Cheat signage. Etc.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I hope he beats the ever living crap out of BradyBoy as a cap to his career. Late hits. Leg shots. Whatever it takes man.
I really do believe Brady is in the cross-hairs of a lot of teams and they will be willing to be penalized in order to show him how they feel about him and his team.