The Refs Really Hate the Browns

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Reminds me of how we were treated before the move to LA. Johnson gets stripped, ball bounces back to him for the recovery, and then he stands up with the football. Refs give the Redskins the ball and refuse to overturn the call.

TXRams86

The Infamous
...the fuck?
that's one of the absolute worst calls i've ever seen in a football game; from pop warner up to nfl.
how they didn't immediately rule in favor of cleveland is beyond me.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
What'm I missing?
I saw a Redskins player dive to the ground by Johnson. He must have seen something down there.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

That video shows fuck all. If a skins player had control of the ball before the scrum they get the ball, no matter who comes up with it. Not that I know because that video showed us nothing.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
What'm I missing?
I saw a Redskins player dive to the ground by Johnson. He must have seen something down there.

It was absolutely a fumble. What you're missing is that the refs ruled that Washington recovered it. However, if you watch Duke Johnson (the HB), he comes out of the pile with the ball while the refs are still digging through the pile.

Here's another angle:
http://giphy.com/gifs/14sO4wqDNz4DUA

You can see the ball pop out there and bounce back towards Duke Johnson (HB). If you watch the video in the OP, you can see Duke Johnson pull himself out of the scrum and hold the ball in the air.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
It was absolutely a fumble. What you're missing is that the refs ruled that Washington recovered it. However, if you watch Duke Johnson (the HB), he comes out of the pile with the ball while the refs are still digging through the pile.

Here's another angle:
http://giphy.com/gifs/14sO4wqDNz4DUA

You can see the ball pop out there and bounce back towards Duke Johnson (HB). If you watch the video in the OP, you can see Duke Johnson pull himself out of the scrum and hold the ball in the air.
Ah.

Well, sucks for them.
I have no empathy for teams who get screwed by refs after our history with Boger, Triplett, and half of the other dolts who call our games.

Name
Adam
i wonder what analytics the browns might use to correct this problem.

the browns season is cracking me up.

i have been rooting against them for years while being a fan, it's even better to root against them not being a fan.:mrburnsevil: