The reason I think the Rams would run the table if they make it to the playoffs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I know, you probably think I'm drunk or just snorted a line of cocaine, but I legit think the Rams would not only make it to the superbowl and win it, but they would do it convincingly. One reason- officiating. Think about it, we all know how many times we have been screwed over by the refs this year, but in the playoffs, they don't throw as many flags, and especially in the superbowl. The way our team is playing and our defense coming on the way it is, we are the perfect team(ala 2007 Giants) to make a Super Bowl run if we were to get into the playoffs. Teams don't wanna play us right now, and it won't be any different come playoff time. They better hope and pray to the football gods that we don't get in, because IMO, we're the best team in football right now.

Big Unit

UDFA
Won't take long to know for sure; don't want another "San Diego" to suddenly pop up on us.

Funny how expectations have suddenly gone through the roof. I'll be disappointed if we don't finish 8-8; would LOVE to finish 9-7, especially if it keeps the Seahawks from winning the Division. Plus we'd all have a raging case of "best team in football" for the entire off season.

ztoben

Professional NFL Couch Analyst
Name
ztoben
Hate to say it, but the Seahawks are also hitting their groove right now. They're going to be tough to beat from now on out.

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
I know the Packers's Defense isn't great right now, but Aaron Rodgers is pretty much king of the NFL right now. He does as he pleases. Now I could see us rattling him similar to the Denver game, but I think it'd be more difficult.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
I do believe in Miracles, not in the way Insane Clown Posse does but that's because I know how magnets work. December is as good time for miracles. If anyone needs a win right now, it's the St. Louis area. The Rams sneaking in would be GLORIOUS. I'd be happy because I'm a fan of the team!!!!!!!!!! Go Rams. Thanks to whomever did the chart of how our Rams can still get in. Go Rams!!!! Did I mention Go Rams!!!!

Also like @Legatron4, my system is free of cocaine and alcohol.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I know, you probably think I'm drunk or just snorted a line of cocaine, but I legit think the Rams would not only make it to the superbowl and win it, but they would do it convincingly. One reason- officiating. Think about it, we all know how many times we have been screwed over by the refs this year, but in the playoffs, they don't throw as many flags, and especially in the superbowl. The way our team is playing and our defense coming on the way it is, we are the perfect team(ala 2007 Giants) to make a Super Bowl run if we were to get into the playoffs. Teams don't wanna play us right now, and it won't be any different come playoff time. They better hope and pray to the football gods that we don't get in, because IMO, we're the best team in football right now.

Absolutely love it bro. But there is no way we're making the playoffs this year. The only way it happens is if Dallas, Philly or Detroit lose out and we win out.
Just cannot see in any way how all three of those teams don't win another game.

Edit- Actually, I think the only way we can make the playoffs is if Detroit loses out as does Seattle. Plus, If that happened and Minnesota won out (as did we) they would (I think) push us out due to a tie breaker. We screwed ourselves because the teams ahead of us beat us so they hold the tiebreaker. And we still have to win out to even be in the discussion. One loss and it's over til next year. But let's pray because if that miracle happened we would win it all for sure!

RamWoodie

Legend
It's possible, but HIGHLY unlikely because the Rams are depending on other teams to stumble. I would be with you if the Rams would have beat the Chargers.

We KNOW only one team gets in from the NFC South with most likely a losing record, after that, the other teams in contention are

Green Bay...10-3
Arizona...10-3
Philly...9-4
Dallas...9-4
Detroit...9-4
Seattle...9-4
SF...7-6
Vikes...6-7
Rams...6-7

The Rams lose the tie breaker if it comes down to them and the Vikes. After that, there's a LOT working against them. Take a look:

http://www.nfl.com/playoffs/playoff-picture

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I just love the way you think @Legatron4
" Ditto's!":D

I do believe in Miracles, not in the way Insane Clown Posse does but that's because I know how magnets work. December is as good time for miracles. If anyone needs a win right now, it's the St. Louis area. The Rams sneaking in would be GLORIOUS. I'd be happy because I'm a fan of the team!!!!!!!!!! Go Rams. Thanks to whomever did the chart of how our Rams can still get in. Go Rams!!!! Did I mention Go Rams!!!!

Also like @Legatron4, my system is free of cocaine and alcohol.
Double Ditto's!!:D:D

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Playoffs???

9013775-large.jpg

J/K. I love the optimism, and I agree we are a tough team to beat right now. Honestly, I would love to get to 9-7. If we can't I would rather lose to the Cards, then CRUSH the Squawks to somehow keep them OUT of the playoffs. Prefer to smash the Sparrows, Midgets AND Squawks to finish the season 8-3 in our last 11 tho! (y)

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Maybe mary jane situation, I don't know.

If they had Bradford, then yes....even Seattle is possible.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I think it's far more likely (though I doubt they beat the Albatross in Seattle) that the Rams finish 9-7 than the Boyz, Eagles, Hawks (even whiners) all lost the rest of their games...I love unbridled enthusiasm, I just can't buy into the playoff thing this year...The real travesty will be that a South team will actually be in the playoffs.....I'm not sure that I wouldn't rather see the best records, regardless of division winners, make it in...I certainly don't see beating the Cards as a walkover...I will be disappointed if they don't make the playoffs next year..Sounds like a glass half empty thing I guess, I just don't like to get myself too pumped just to be let down as I have so many times over the past decade+...

Jumava1968

Starter
Name
Jumava
So long as there is a chance long shot or not I'll continue to believe we can do it.