The Rams will Overcome, Redux

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
How many of you thought the Rams were looking at another Thursday 49er game?

How many of you thought the Defense wouldn't keep the Rams close enough to have a chance to win?

How many of you last Monday thought the Rams having a chance to win in the final seconds was unlikely?

How many of you thought that Zach Stacy might keep the Rams in the game if he could have a respectable, 75 yard game?

How many of you thought the Rams would run for 200 yards against Seattle?

How many of you thought the Rams needed to play perfectly to win?

Obviously, we're all disappointed at the loss. But to some extent, we should be proud of how hard this team fought tonight. Especially after the gut-check of losing the center-piece of our offense.

I won't call it a win, but considering the opponent, this is progress, whatever you think of that last playcall.

Btw, Clemens should have been under center for it. Would have hid so much better what we intended.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I was fairly accurate with my quasi-keys to the game intro post in the GDT. We did a lot of the things I said we had to do in order to win, but a few failures in execution in key moments was the difference. I'm not a sage or anything, but I knew we could handle them defensively. My only concern was getting enough offensive output to win a low scoring game.

Sucks that it went down like that, but this team has a boat load of fight. Walton appears to be turning things around, so now we just need the offensive coaches to find a way to build upon the impressive improvement in the run game and get these receivers synced up with Clemens (or Austin, or whover). I know we're incredibly young, but it's time to grow up fast.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
I'm an optimist by nature so I expect the team to play well every week. Here's to the team figuring out how to score without Sam! Please!

RamzFanz

Damnit
The D did surprise me. They played very well overall. The Mighty Quinn and the gang were a blast to watch.

Clemens isn't our guy. That was a winnable game and he's just not good enough.

ZS is our guy. To me, he's more impressive and consistent than SJ39 was with an admittedly very small sample size. He's basically started 4 games and, extrapolated over an entire season, would be going almost 1,400 yards. 134 yards with a 5.2 average against Seattle is quite an accomplishment.

Competing at that level and taking it the wire was really nice to see. If the Rams can stumble upon a better QB (perhaps Austin), it seems they have a real shot at being competitive.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
The NFL is a game of match ups. Either we match up well defensively against Seattle... or the coaches made some adjustments.

That was a hell of a defensive performance last night. In that perspective, the game was a joy to watch.