The Rams Passing Game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
Is dead last in: Yards per Game (173), yards per completion (6.0), completions (223), and completion percentage (56.5%). I really hope they can be average next year.

JUMAVA68

Starter
Name
Manuel
I'm like a broken record now but I can't emphasize enough this falls squarely on Fisher's shoulders.The game has passed him by and has he no clue what to do on offense.Imagine all the games we could of won with a decent Oline and average Qb.

fearsomefour

Legend
I'm like a broken record now but I can't emphasize enough this falls squarely on Fisher's shoulders.The game has passed him by and has he no clue what to do on offense.Imagine all the games we could of won with a decent Oline and average Qb.
That game vs Pittsburgh haunts my dreams.

FRO

Legend
One phase of our team is so bad it totally tanks our chances. Our run game, defense, and special teams have played at a playoff level. Our pass game is at a high school level. It's not all on the QB either.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
That's the one that Rams should have taken. It showed Fishers lack of motivating and game planning when really needed.

Yeah, that and a "my finger hurt and the lights were in my eyes" dropped TD pass.

Sorry - no excuse. Our tight ends basically suck. Seriously. Wouldn't bother me if both were gone next year.

One especially.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It hurts less to look at the cumulative stats.
Keep in mind that Foles threw for almost 500 yards on 67% comp with 4 td and no int in wins against Seattle and Arizona
Take those 2 games out, and...
Well, dont look

FRO

Legend
It hurts less to look at the cumulative stats.
Keep in mind that Foles threw for almost 500 yards on 67% comp with 4 td and no int in wins against Seattle and Arizona
Take those 2 games out, and...
Well, dont look
Yeah he was good in those two games. Outside of that he was mediocre at best and mostly horrible.