The RAMS...Over The "Hump"!?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

diggity

Rookie
Possibly, this was the game that gets the RAMS over the "hump" that keeps haunting them when they make STUPID mistakes that end up costing them games.
With all the mistakes they made yesterday...they kept putting themselves into position to win.
Maybe, just maybe...this is the fork in the road that they finally made the right turn on.
GO RAMS!!!!!!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I think next week will be the game that decides where they're headed this year. If you can put the hurt on SF in their house like that and not completely get blown off the field with all those penalties, that's one thing. But now they have to beat the ever loving shit out of the Jets. If they lose to the Jets, or let them hang around, then it'll be inconsistency that defines this team in 2012. There is no way this upcoming game should even be close.

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
X said:
I think next week will be the game that decides where they're headed this year. If you can put the hurt on SF in their house like that and not completely get blown off the field with all those penalties, that's one thing. But now they have to beat the ever loving shit out of the Jets. If they lose to the Jets, or let them hang around, then it'll be inconsistency that defines this team in 2012. There is no way this upcoming game should even be close.

Agreed. We need to put the hurt on Sanchez. Force a few INTs, sacks, etc.

bluecoconuts

Legend
If I can pick off Sanchez twice in a high school championship game after he had only thrown 1 all year, anyone can do it. That team is a mess, and Schotty should be looking for a little payback..

"You wanna blame me? That's cool. Here's how I look with a real QB."

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
bluecoconuts said:
If I can pick off Sanchez twice in a high school championship game after he had only thrown 1 all year, anyone can do it.
That's a very cool story. Where did you. and Sanchez, play your HS ball at?

bluecoconuts

Legend
He played at Mission Viejo, I played at Valencia. Really not as good as it sounds, I picked him off, but his team crushed us. They were all really good though, that school recruited players to play for them. Shane Vereen played for us though, so we had an NFLer as well.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
bluecoconuts said:
He played at Mission Viejo, I played at Valencia. Really not as good as it sounds, I picked him off, but his team crushed us. They were all really good though, that school recruited players to play for them. Shane Vereen played for us though, so we had an NFLer as well.

Yeah Mission Viejo is no joke. They have a mess of talent.

With that said...

I'm glad you picked him off. I hate Dirty Sanchez. I hated him when he played for USC (and I'm a USC fan.)

I hope we destroy the Jets.

stan

Rookie
bluecoconuts said:

Congrats on the INT though all are not created equally. Did you jump the route or rip it from the WR or luck into a deflection?

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
diggity said:
Possibly, this was the game that gets the RAMS over the "hump" that keeps haunting them when they make STUPID mistakes that end up costing them games.
With all the mistakes they made yesterday...they kept putting themselves into position to win.
Maybe, just maybe...this is the fork in the road that they finally made the right turn on.
GO RAMS!!!!!!
I feel the same way. I was very upset with all the miscues in this game. This is how i look at it. We are losers that need to learn HOW to win now. We have lost for so long, we don't even know how to win. We have to change that. Fisher needs to instill that in this young team... Let yourselves win.

bluecoconuts

Legend
stan said:
bluecoconuts said:

Congrats on the INT though all are not created equally. Did you jump the route or rip it from the WR or luck into a deflection?

He threw deep and I just beat the receiver and came down with it. I used to be pretty quick with catching up when a ball was in the air, so I'd play off of the receiver a few yards and QB's would think they were open and try to go for the home run play, and I could usually pick it off.

superfan24

Starter
bluecoconuts said:
stan said:
bluecoconuts said:

He threw deep and I just beat the receiver and came down with it. I used to be pretty quick with catching up when a ball was in the air, so I'd play off of the receiver a few yards and QB's would think they were open and try to go for the home run play, and I could usually pick it off.

You better of talked lots of shit to him after this!!!!!

stan

Rookie
bluecoconuts said:
stan said:
bluecoconuts said:

That is acceptable.