The Rams Need to Apologize to the Fans

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ViperLjs

Rookie
I've been a Rams fan my entire life, and I'm usually unfailingly optimistic about the team and the future....but I've had it. The usual "We need to watch the tape" and "We'll fix the mistakes" doesn't cut it anymore.

This team has been so awful for so long, and the organization still asks for our support as fans; they need to apologize to those of us who pay good money to watch this putrid product on the field.

I'm speechless at this point on what to do to fix the team, but the organization needs to publicly acknowledge how bad they've been, and that they need to do better.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
ViperLjs said:
I've been a Rams fan my entire life, and I'm usually unfailingly optimistic about the team and the future....but I've had it. The usual "We need to watch the tape" and "We'll fix the mistakes" doesn't cut it anymore.

This team has been so awful for so long, and the organization still asks for our support as fans; they need to apologize to those of us who pay good money to watch this putrid product on the field.

I'm speechless at this point on what to do to fix the team, but the organization needs to publicly acknowledge how bad they've been, and that they need to do better.
I totally agree. They should issue a public apology for this shyte. Otherwise they just seem like another bunch of arrogant idiots who refuse to change

V3

Hall of Fame
They definitely need to avoid giving the canned, generic excuses at the pressers this week. It's getting old.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
ViperLjs said:

You know, I agree.

They are so bad and they've been so bad for so long, they really owe all of us fans a formal apology. Literally, a formal written public apology.

ViperLjs

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Rambitious1 said:
ViperLjs said:

You know, I agree.

They are so bad and they've been so bad for so long, they really owe all of us fans a formal apology. Literally, a formal written public apology.

I am not going to spend another dime on this team unless we see something like this. I can't handle the dysfunction anymore.