The Rams haven't had a feature back since Dickerson, maybe Bettis...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FRO

Legend
Anybody else catch Gruden saying this after picking Gurley? Were Faulk and Jackson chopped liver?

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Gruden isn't even worth paying attention to.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I think Chuckie speaks without thinking most of the time.

His evaluations are crap too because he is swayed by how much he likes a guys personality.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
I'm NOT a firm believer in the evaluation skills of the Gruden family. They talk to hear their own voice sometimes.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
But it's true.

Marshall was a part of the GSOT. He was one of many weapons.

ED was THE weapon. Hence, the feature back designation.

The only two feature backs in the NFL now are AP and Lynch. Even McCoy and Murray were parts of offensive systems that had viable alternatives.

I dunno if Gurley will be a feature back (I hope not because I prefer a well rounded O), but I think he could be one. He has that level of skill and talent.

I would never say Faulk couldn't be a feature back (he was in Indy), but as a Ram and HoFer, he was Mr All Around Back, not Mr Feature Back.

bluecoconuts

Legend
But it's true.

Marshall was a part of the GSOT. He was one of many weapons.

ED was THE weapon. Hence, the feature back designation.

The only two feature backs in the NFL now are AP and Lynch. Even McCoy and Murray were parts of offensive systems that had viable alternatives.

I dunno if Gurley will be a feature back (I hope not because I prefer a well rounded O), but I think he could be one. He has that level of skill and talent.

I would never say Faulk couldn't be a feature back (he was in Indy), but as a Ram and HoFer, he was Mr All Around Back, not Mr Feature Back.

Jackson? He singlehandedly beat the Lions so we didn't go 0-16.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I think Gurley will be as powerful, but with two more gears than SJ39. Here's the hope, anyway.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Jackson? He singlehandedly beat the Lions so we didn't go 0-16.
He singlehandedly beat a team that what won more game than the Rams.
Dickerson singlehandedly got the Rams to the playoffs. He was the offense. He's got this record of most yards in a season.