The Rams have Vegas Odds makers scared!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
IMHO The Rams have the Odds makers scared, after Sundays game against the Eagles, they have the 49ers favored by ONLY 3 1/2 pts. That's got me scratching my head because the Eagles, who were beat by the 49ers, were favored by 7 over us! I think the odds makers don't know what to expect from the Rams! "I've BEEN WAITING FOR THIS GAME ALL SEASON!! NOOOOO ONE HATES THE 49ERS MORE THAN ME!!

RamzFanz

Damnit
The Rams have everyone scratching their heads. They can obviously put up points in the bucket loads, but then sometimes they don't. They have top pass rush talent but no sacks. A third string QB and two WR the world had written off lighting it up. I would hate to be the guy responsible for setting this line.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Basically, the book would have the Rams +6 on a neutral field, and +9 in San Fran. Whats the good thing about this line again?

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The Rams have everyone scratching their heads. They can obviously put up points in the bucket loads, but then sometimes they don't. They have top pass rush talent but no sacks. A third string QB and two WR the world had written off lighting it up. I would hate to be the guy responsible for setting this line.
SO YOU WON'T BE THE ONE SETTING THE LINE HERE AT ROD!?

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Basically, the book would have the Rams +6 on a neutral field, and +9 in San Fran. Whats the good thing about this line again?
Normally IF two teams are considered equal, the Home team is favored by 3 PTS. The Rams are not considered equal to the 49ers based on their won/lose record this season vs the Rams won/lose record this season. So, IMHO the 49ers should have been favored by more than 3 1/2 PTS. the smaller the spread the more the Rams are Truly favored IMO!

Athos

Legend
Also probably a realization that the Whiners just aren't as good this year, despite trying to bring in more offensive weapons. And still no Aldon Smith for another handful of games.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
IMHO The Rams have the Odds makers scared, after Sundays game against the Eagles, they have the 49ers favored by ONLY 3 1/2 pts. That's got me scratching my head because the Eagles, who were beat by the 49ers, were favored by 7 over us! I think the odds makers don't know what to expect from the Rams! "I've BEEN WAITING FOR THIS GAME ALL SEASON!! NOOOOO ONE HATES THE 49ERS MORE THAN ME!![/

I hate em too! Big opportunity this week to right the ship, we win this one and things will look much better.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Normally IF two teams are considered equal, the Home team is favored by 3 PTS. The Rams are not considered equal to the 49ers based on their won/lose record this season vs the Rams won/lose record this season. So, IMHO the 49ers should have been favored by more than 3 1/2 PTS. the smaller the spread the more the Rams are Truly favored IMO!
Wow, thats some spin. 6.5 against the knock...

But heck yah, whatever works! Go Rams

Sum1

Hall of Fame
If the Rams could tighten up fundamentally they'd win a lot more games.

There are a few reasons to believe the Rams can win Monday...a big part of it is hopefully there is an emotional high with the GSOT being in the house.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
If the Rams could tighten up fundamentally they'd win a lot more games.

There are a few reasons to believe the Rams can win Monday...a big part of it is hopefully there is an emotional high with the GSOT being in the house.