The Rams got a ton of love from the networks this weekend

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ED_29

Everytime I turned on the NFLNW they were talking about the Rams and this draft, and I'm not talking about drafting Sam. I'm talking about before him.

There was a segment on NFLNW with 4 analyst and they were aksed to name the team with the best draft... all 4 said the Rams. Paul Bermeister mentioned the Saints too just to show another team some love.

It was a great weekend for our boys!

jjab360

Legend
Nah, bro, Rams didn't get a no.1 WR. YOU CAN'T WIN WITHOUT A NO.1 WR!!! :mad:

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Great draft................but, I would have really liked to see the Rams take a potential #1 WR.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Nah, bro, Rams didn't get a no.1 WR. YOU CAN'T WIN WITHOUT A NO.1 WR!!! :mad:
You can win without one and one doesn't guarantee winning... but it certainly helps to have one. I hope we either have someone step up or the spot has more priority next year.

In the meantime, Snisher got who they felt helps the team most. No one's right, no one's wrong in all this. There are multiple ways to get where we want to go, right?

duckhunter

Starter
Although I missed some of the 4th and 5th, ESPN didn't say much about the Rams other than a comment here or there.

Alan

Legend
It's really hard to get a bad grade when you have two picks in the top 13 unless you do something really stupid. One of the other media favorites was the Browns and guess what they had in common with us? ;)

MFaulk107

The Realness
Great great draft, but im curious am I the only 1 who wanted Matthews more? Not that im complaining about Robinson, but I'd take Matthews....then again I didn't meet them personally or work em out so wtf do I kno righ?!

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Loved the draft. Only critical of one pick, but am chalking it up to, "they know more then we do"

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Great great draft, but im curious am I the only 1 who wanted Matthews more? Not that im complaining about Robinson, but I'd take Matthews....then again I didn't meet them personally or work em out so wtf do I kno righ?!
I would have preferred Matthews if they were going to pick a lineman since it was a safer pick. Obviously, the Rams don't feel the concerns on Robinson are that... concerning (Vocabulary fail.)

That said, I love Robinson's attitude. It just screams "coachable" to me.

MFaulk107

The Realness
I would have preferred Matthews if they were going to pick a lineman since it was a safer pick. Obviously, the Rams don't feel the concerns on Robinson are that... concerning (Vocabulary fail.)

That said, I love Robinson's attitude. It just screams "coachable" to me.
Yeah like the fact that he was considered the safer pick, but hey if Snisher wanted Robinson then I dear not to go against there word haha.