The Rams destroyed the Broncos' season...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
As much as I hate Seattle, they have a helluva team. The week 17 game vs. the Rams reminded me a lot of the game against Carolina... stay close for awhile, trade blow for blow... . and then boom, boom, boom. A mistake here and there, and you're down 2 TD's. You cannot make mistakes against them - they're too damn good.

And as far as a Seattle vs. New England Super Bowl... well, this comes to mind...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfVcvyxLj-s

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
As I said, the Rams fucked them up. They were an efficient machine until they came to St. Louis. Julius Thomas gets hurt and never really recovers. Emmanuel Sanders wasn't the same either.

Peyton? The guy is a great QB, but honestly I think his presence makes that team play too tight, and not loose. Sure he has a sense of humor outside of the game, but during it it's all business. Which is fine to a certain extent. At some point tho, it's important to have fun when playing.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
There are a couple former Rams Playing for NE I'd like to see, ' Danny A ' and ' Ill. Mike ' :D

You know what, good point. Without Sam Bradford and the Rams, would Danny even be relevant? Big Mike had so much potential, injuries just got him.

But still, their organization will forever be linked with cheating. It's not such much Tom Brady for me, it's the coach.