The Rams destroyed the Broncos' season...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
And don't look like the unstoppable machine they once were. Its really looking like a cheater/shitchicken SB.

Surely karma exists, the good guys have to win at some point right? Green Bay, I have a feeling Dallas is going to beat them (similar to how the Giants did a few years ago).

Denver should beat Indy, but they (Denver) but against NE? IDK. The Rams fucked up Julius Thomas and Emmanuel Sanders and thus have thrown off Peyton Manning.

Really hoping it's Denver against GB/Dallas. Indy too, but they don't look like they will.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Nope it will be Seattle vs. New England the Super Bowl from Hell.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
I'm hoping for Green Bay Vs. New England in the Super Bowl. With GB winning of course, I just love watching Brady lose in the Super Bowl, every time it happens it lends more evidence to their cheating past.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
It's all SEA from here. NFCC goes through SEA and the AFC teams are soft and not battle tested. They got it.

NE Vs SEA SB

lockdnram21

Legend
Ne vs Seattle imo Peyton never had a chance. Green bay has no chance either. should be a good super bowl

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Nope it will be Seattle vs. New England the Super Bowl from Hell.

I agree, unfortunately. I was hoping for Dallas as an underdog story, but that picked up flagged has made it really hard to do so.

Speeps

Starter
I actually think it helped prepare them for playoff football. It forced the Broncos to run the ball. I believe over the later part of the year the reason the passing game was off, was their want to focus on the run. I think we'll see a well oiled machine today.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
If its cheatriots vs seahags I think I'll go to the movies. Maybe the place will be empty. Or maybe I'll go golfing. Maybe no one will be there to see how lousy I am. :cool:

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I agree, unfortunately. I was hoping for Dallas as an underdog story, but that picked up flagged has made it really hard to do so.

I've posted many times I could never root for Dallas because of November 22nd 1963 and the fact that I don't want the Patriots to win and if that takes the Seahawks to beat them, the so be it. In the perfect world the Packers go on a roll and take out the Shehawks and the Cheatriots and all would be well for me.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I already boycott Kraft foods, even though there is absolutely no connection!

rams2050

Starter
The only thing the SeaTurds have going for them is that to my knowledge, they never have cheated. When all New England does is figure out new ways of cheating -- and getting away with it.

I hope the Cheatriots never, ever again win a SB. So, any team that is playing them instantly becomes MY team.

jap

Legend
The only thing the SeaTurds have going for them is that to my knowledge, they never have cheated. When all New England does is figure out new ways of cheating -- and getting away with it.

I hope the Cheatriots never, ever again win a SB. So, any team that is playing them instantly becomes MY team.

They don't call Seattle Adderall Central for style!

Last edited:

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Honestly, I don't have a problem with the hawks winning it.

Think about week 17 of the 2010 season when the Rams were finally on the verge of achieving what has eluded us for so long. With just one last win over the Seattle Seahawks with a backup QB, the Rams would finally have a winning record, a division title, and a playoff berth. The Seahawks upset us in an embarrassing winner-take-all battle that plunged us back into the depths of rebuilding which we have yet to recover from. Since then, Seattle has consistently put at least one L on our record every year. If there isn't enough of a sense of rivalry to trigger negative emotion if those vultures win it all, then please have a Snickers.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Damn, we really did ruin Denvers season. Peyton has looked like absolute garbage since then. Let's see, teams who's seasons we ended this year: Denver, San Fran, Arizona, Tampa Bay. I'd say that's pretty good considering we only won 6 games.

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
Think about week 17 of the 2010 season when the Rams were finally on the verge of achieving what has eluded us for so long. With just one last win over the Seattle Seahawks with a backup QB, the Rams would finally have a winning record, a division title, and a playoff berth. The Seahawks upset us in an embarrassing winner-take-all battle that plunged us back into the depths of rebuilding which we have yet to recover from. Since then, Seattle has consistently put at least one L on our record every year. If there isn't enough of a sense of rivalry to trigger negative emotion if those vultures win it all, then please have a Snickers.

Yeah because it was just that one game why we've been sub 500 for years. Lol

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Winning that game wouldn't have made much difference at all in the long run, and it certainly didn't "plunge us back into the depths of rebuilding".

The team was playing out of their mind that year compared to their talent level, and that didn't go away just because they couldn't beat the Seahawks in Seattle on Week 17 (something Jeff Fisher is 0-3 at, by the way. The only difference is that there wasn't a playoff opportunity those three years.)