The Rams can beat the Broncos

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
I think you MAY be right, BUT I would love-it if you turn out wrong and drop that 98m! ( I wonder if that's the biggest single bet ever made at ROD!?)
I don't think 24 points is enough, sorry, it will take 30+. JMO

The most ever paid out on a book was $44,089,220.00 on St Louis +7 @ Eagles.

Athos

Legend
We aren't winning a shootout. You can mark that down imo.

If the D gives up more than 21-24, we're losing. Maybe closely, but we're losing. I'm going to have nightmares of Von Miller being moving around all over the place to b-slap the weak links in our line. Namely Joseph. I can see Miller abusing him on blitzes inside. Can see the same thing in regards to Wells.

Don't forget Ware either, who will likely be lined up all over as well to take advantage of our weak links....our weaklinks are known. I hope you guys are right about Hill getting the ball out quickly, because it is entirely possible he doesn't last the hole game without coming out.

We gotta win this game like 17-10 or something.

So are you going for the record or just trying to use some reverse phycology on the Rams so they Win!?:D

I just think we're in an awful state and are going to lose badly, I figure I may as well get something out of it, of course if we don't then that's nice too. Anyway I've reached my quota of negative posts today so go Rams.

Athos

Legend
They won't score 32 tomorrow.

I'll take this bet for 1.0 ROD coin. :ROFLMAO:

I think our D can hold for the 1st half. Maybe keep DEN to 10 points, but I just don't think our O is good enough to keep the D off the field long enough. The longer the D is out there......with those DEN weapons in the passing game, the worse the game could be. I predict about a 24 point burst in the 2nd half by DEN tomorrow.

But then, the screen game scares me. Unlike most of the offenses we've faced so far, they don't have the collection of WRs that can eat you alive on screens consistently like DEN.

Gonna have nightmares of screens to Sanders, Welker, and Thomas all day. If I'm Manning, that's probably where I start with out propensity to play off the WR a good amount. DENs WRs will murder that kind of DB alignment.

SierraRam

Recreational User
I'll take this bet for 1.0 ROD coin. :ROFLMAO:

I think our D can hold for the 1st half. Maybe keep DEN to 10 points, but I just don't think our O is good enough to keep the D off the field long enough. The longer the D is out there......with those DEN weapons in the passing game, the worse the game could be. I predict about a 24 point burst in the 2nd half by DEN tomorrow.

But then, the screen game scares me. Unlike most of the offenses we've faced so far, they don't have the collection of WRs that can eat you alive on screens consistently like DEN.

Gonna have nightmares of screens to Sanders, Welker, and Thomas all day. If I'm Manning, that's probably where I start with out propensity to play off the WR a good amount. DENs WRs will murder that kind of DB alignment.

Well put - Our D is really coming together, but Peyton and Co present issues we haven't seen this season. I want to believe we can stuff these guys too, but I have a bad feeling about this game...

Besides, if I say we're going to kill Denver, @den-the-coach will post "Dreamer" by Supertramp after me. ;)

SanAnRam

Just an educated redneck
I don't know why and I'm probably crazy, but I feel an upset coming similar to New Orleans last year. And honestly that's the only way I see us winning this game. We have to force some early turnovers and convert them into TDs, put Denver in catch up mode early, and then hit Peyton a lot.
I can't see us winning a close 4th qtr game against this team.

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Rams can beat anyone and lose to anyone, that's what makes this team so frustrating.

RamzFanz

Damnit
We're good enough. We're smart enough. And, dog gone it! People like us.

And then he became a congressman and got reelected... SMH. If you're going to do that, elect Eddie Murphy or dave Chappelle for god's sake.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
And then he became a congressman and got reelected... SMH. If you're going to do that, elect Eddie Murphy or dave Chappelle for god's sake.
I worked in Minnesota for two years when Franken's election dispute was going on and they were without a congressman for a good six months or so. Thee thing is, nobody noticed a missing politician in Congress! They also elected Jesse Ventura as Governor. But I am not in a position to say anything about another state's politics. After all, I'm from the state that elected A DEAD GUY!!! "I'm still for Mel". Was the winning campaign slogan, lol.

Last edited:

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
Williams can't get blitz happy in this one. Manning is really good against the blitz over the last couple years.

ozarkram

Hall of Shame
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Can we beat them? Yes we can. How? The same way you beat Brady. You hit him, you hurry him, you knock him down. You bring it early and on every play. It rattles them both. We may get burned once or twice but so will Manning!

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
I'm actually really excited for tonight
Honestly I don't care if we lose as I'm not expecting a win, I'm quite looking forward to seeing Peyton vs the rams.
Who knows what can happen though, need a lot of crowd noise tonight. Someone take my mobile number and put me on speakerphone at the dome, it'll add an extra dB for sure!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Can we beat them? Yes we can. How? The same way you beat Brady. You hit him, you hurry him, you knock him down. You bring it early and on every play. It rattles them both. We may get burned once or twice but so will Manning!
"I think you've nailed it my friend!!!"(y)(y)

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I feel like Denver isn't even gonna try to run the ball in this one. I don't know why ... just a feeling.
Nine rushes for 29 yards.

<--- This guy....

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Good defenses almost always beat good offenses.

Honestly, I think we can win.

The D needs to play as it has of late. If they do...

The O needs to score points. I'm thinking 24 could do it.

<--- this guy

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
This house is clean.

Zelda-Rubinstein-in-Poltergeist.jpg