The Rams blow a big lead to Cowboys and Hitler is pissed!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rdw

Pro Bowler
If you get offended easily don't watch...
For the record I'm a big front office supporter and glass half-full kind of guy...
And I liked our 2014 draft...

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Love me some Hitler vids. That is a phrase I never thought I would say...........

classicpony

Starter
Name
Jim
Good shyte man!we score 31 pts and our big D can not STOP them from scoring 34 pts to beat us on OUR HOME TURF. What?????? Something is bad wrong here folks!!!

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Good stuff again! Move the team to London and call them the Queens! Hope some of the team see this one!

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Love me some Hitler vids. That is a phrase I never thought I would say...........
Yeah that sounds like George Carlin material right there..."things people never say" like: "Please saw my legs off." or "Hand me that piano." and "I love me some Hitler vids"

Last edited:

CodeMonkey

Side question: if your last name was Hitler would you change it? I once worked with somebody whose last name was Hitler and I always wondered about that. She didn't seem to outwardly have a problem with it and nobody said much but you know it was always on everybody's mind even if they didn't say so. Eyebrows are raised when you first hear the name. Always kind of felt sorry for her. Poor girl probably married into the name. I sure hope for her sake that Mr. Hitler was a wonderful man.

CodeMonkey

Besides destroying a perfectly good name (two really), another thing that really pisses me off about Adolf Hitler is the fact that he completely destroyed a perfectly awesome facial hair configuration.

RamWoodie

Legend
Did the Rams blow a lead...OR...did the offcials help them blow that lead????

THAT IS THE QUESTION!!!

CodeMonkey

Besides destroying a perfectly good name (two really), another thing that really pisses me off about Adolf Hitler is the fact that he completely destroyed a perfectly awesome facial hair configuration.
Charlie Chaplin says Frick you Hitler!!!!

charlie-chaplin-1-james-shepherd.jpg