The Rams are going to ruin Todd Gurley

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramfansince79

Rookie
Name
Ramsfan79
Why do you even post here. Go over to turfshowtimes with the rest of the "ESPN staff writer" wannabes

This is for actual fans of the team.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
hmmmmmm... no way we don't get a QB this offseason....

@Roman Snow , no way is Case better than Dieter....Wins ROY and never plays in the nfl again...Wow!!!!

;)
:sup::shades:

Hey Champ, where have you been lately? It seems your posts haven't been around lately? Is all well? Oh....and I agreed we go get a QB this offseason(through the draft).

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Hey Champ, where have you been lately? It seems your posts haven't been around lately? Is all well? Oh....and I agreed we go get a QB this offseason(through the draft).
Just just busy bro...doin good...hopes alls good with you & all the ROD fam too.....I sure like all the excitement surrounding the team....

this article is so funny....I bet Todd hopes the QB is a weakness, so he can get more carries....LOL!

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
hmmmmmm... no way we don't get a QB this offseason....

@Roman Snow , no way is Case better than Dieter....Wins ROY and never plays in the nfl again...Wow!!!!

;)
:sup::shades:
Alright Champ. I'll concede you the point. Not that I think your right, mind you. It's just kind of a wash. I don't want to get into singing the praises of Keenum. Far too deep a rabbit hole. :unsure:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So what great QB did Eric Dickerson have during his Rams career?...:gtfo:

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Dickerson had 3 pro bowler O lineman, Gurley zero....HIm and Everett were good for 5 games in 1986...but Everett was pretty green.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Ruin? Fuck that, not with our stable offensive line growing. Gurley may even flirt with ED29's record next season.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Obviously we'd all like an upgrade at QB but in the event that doesn't happen OL health is the key. I think Havenstein and Brown played well before injuries shut them down. Saffold is the wildcard, as usual. But I think everyone we drafted last year will be that much better year two. If they stay healthy Mr. Gurley will be just fine. I see 1500 yards in the near future.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Must be a slow Rams news day so some jack wagon decided to make some up. Every time I see one of these amateurish (is that a word?) stories I wonder if these hacks actually pay bills and feed a family by writing this crap. If so I am in the wrong profession, I'm sure I could write something a bit more accurate if only I knew of someone that would pay me to do so.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Bitcher report. Where's @-X- with the image of Fish flippin everyone off?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Bitcher report. Where's @-X- with the image of Fish flippin everyone off?
fishfinger.gif

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
"...they don't know how to run an offense. They don't know quarterbacks. The head coach, Jeff Fisher, doesn't know modern offensive football. He still coaches like it's the 1980s, where you can throw the ball 20 times a game with a crappy quarterback and rely on the running game and defense."

Can't argue with that! How long have we been trying to build & run an offense now? Must be a decade in the making...

That 1980's football works pretty well for seattle, unless they play the Rams. The Rams just need a QB that can see what the D is doing and check into the correct play, he doesnt have to make plays on his own or carry the O. Just take what they are giving and one of your play makers will break one eventually. The QB must also have enough sense to not check into the same play every time, I think this is part of the reason the O is so predictable, Foles would check into the same play almost every time he saw a certain key. There must be quite a few different plays that can be run from any 1 formation so change it up dont let the D get comfortable make them earn their paycheck.

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
Hate on fisher all you want, but if theres one thing he has shown he can do offensively, it would be that he knows how to make running backs look good. In back to back to back years he had a rookie running back look like a long term starter for the future. The 1st two did next to nothing after being replaced and could be out of the league in a few years. Hell even Daryl Richardson looked good in limited time. Of all the things to worry about for this team offensively, Gurley being ruined isnt one of them

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
:rolllaugh:I roll on the floor laughing everytime too. Can't get enough. Only thing close to this funny is Fisher doing that ballet move in the Manning jersey..........yeah, that one. :LOL:

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
99% of writers on B/R are horrible, and Mike Freeman is the worst of them all. He is a clown and a hack and a click-bait artist.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
I think the Rams are going to use Gurley juuuuust right. Thank you. This is kind of the idiotic logic that says Logging Companies are clear cutting the land, and creating deforestation! They have a vested interest in a healthy management of the trees, planting many more than they harvest, and keeping the land healthy. Trees are a renewable resource.

The Rams have a vested interest in Gurley remaining healthy and in peak condition. Thus "using him" just enough. (y) Do you think we would do Todd any favors if we rested him more? He is a beast. He wants us to "use" him. He wants that next contract. He be a'ight.

If they store him in bubble wrap on the sidelines, people begin to whisper what a bust he is, and maybe he gets traded to Indianapolis for a first round pick, or something crazy. :unsure:

I think this talk is the work of the envy crowd. I forgot about this dynamic. Often seen here in Northern California, and other places. I remember when the Rams were in LA before it happened quite a bit. NorCal radio and beat reporters always talking down LA, saying how San Francisco is more effete, and classy. Elitist blowhards.:cautious:

You see it in catty circles with teenage girls, too. (And beyond) Jealous people saying anything to drag the object of their envy down. ("Did you see her hair? Oh. My. Gosh." "Guys think she's so pretty, but she is so not good at cheerleading"....and my favorite of late, "They are going nowhere with Case Keenum at quarterback. Enjoy 7-9 Los Angeles!" :cry:)

Let's just all rest, and observe.
Patience, Augustus. :burp: Save some room for later. We'll be just fine.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He went over the top a bit, but the basis of his article is a fear all of us Rams fans have deep down.